Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfclee

Time to really show what you think will happen !

lose - lose, then sell the club back to mandaric....appoint mick macarthy and get relegated to the conference in 3 seasons.

Bloody hell, Gerry. Bit down after the Oldham job?

Play like dirty Leeds, they had no reply to that.

4-0 at home.

2-2 away.

This. I don't see many in the squad who will really batter someone but there need to be some balls grown. Put a foot in and make hard tackles. Press Vydra off the ball.

Does anyone know what happened to both Watford's first 2 keepers? I mean what injures they sustained and will they be fit for the play offs?

They think Almunia will be back, not sure whether that is wishful thinking on their behalf though. Their second choice keeper is highly unlikely to play any part at all with a broken nose and cheekbone. 

We couldn't have faced a more difficult team to play over two legs and they have obviously proved they have the beating of us this season. That said, I really fancy us to beat them. Remember how fancied Cambridge were before the game in THAT playoff match? I fancy an upset and a sixth sense feels it in the air.

The winner of our semi gets promoted in my opinion. With our squad and what they are capable of on a large Wembley pitch, I'd really fancy us to beat Palace or Brighton. Likewise Watford against either of those two. 

Will they miss the player who was red carded? Alumnia out too?

Prior to the Forest game, we were looking like a team who believed they had blown their chances.  We will have a new belief now, and we will see the Leicester side who bossed teams earlier in the season.

Archived