Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfclee

Time to really show what you think will happen !

Reading the Watford fans forum www.wfcforums.com I've noticed the majority of them think they're going to tear a new one by passing us of the park. So my question to you is will we win or lose? I say win by the skin of our teeth over the 2 legs (draws don't count anymore)

no joking they were very good but it was only Chalobah's goal that won them the game...freak goals aside we will push them harder than last time...if they can pass us off the park then good luck to them...

We've still only lost by more than one goal once since Reading away in 2012 yeah? So taking any type of lead with us would be great and should at least force extra time unless Watford do something special. 

I think people saying that Chabolah's goal was the difference are mistaken. 

Watford are so good at keeping the ball and passing - they knew that, having gone 0-2 up away from home, they only needed to focus on keeping the ball to close the game out and win. 

Think back to the game - when did they really attack us in the 2nd half, even after Kane's goal? 

What I'm saying is that had it been 0-1 to them, and then subsequently 1-1 (Kane) then we would have seen them continue to play the nice possession and attacking football they played in the first half. 

I think people saying that Chabolah's goal was the difference are mistaken.

Watford are so good at keeping the ball and passing - they knew that, having gone 0-2 up away from home, they only needed to focus on keeping the ball to close the game out and win.

Think back to the game - when did they really attack us in the 2nd half, even after Kane's goal?

What I'm saying is that had it been 0-1 to them, and then subsequently 1-1 (Kane) then we would have seen them continue to play the nice possession and attacking football they played in the first half.

I completely agree.

We won't pass them off the park, lets be honest.

Bit an 'up and at em' attitude with pace, grit and steel may well be the way to go.

Lets be so in their face that they have little time on the ball.

Lets give em Hell!

:thumbup:

Archived