Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

The atmosphere tonight...

Guest ttfn

The first 20 minutes (until Schlupp's air-kick) and the last 10 minutes were ridiculous.

Am I a fan of clappers? No.

But what did I honestly think of that atmosphere? Best that ground has had.

What i did notice in the kop, especially after we scored, was the fact there was very little people with the clappers. They chose to clap and sing instead, made it much much better.

What i did notice in the kop, especially after we scored, was the fact there was very little people with the clappers. They chose to clap and sing instead, made it much much better.

That's cos everyone chucked the bastards uncontrollably when we scored lol

We honestly could barely hear you 'til you scored. Honestly. Sorry, but why would our fans at watching tv and on radio say we totally outsang you? Microphones pointing in wrong direction?

I genuinely didn't hear you once and I'm only 2 blocks away from you.

We honestly could barely hear you 'til you scored. Honestly. Sorry, but why would our fans at watching tv and on radio say we totally outsang you? Microphones pointing in wrong direction?

Dreamin

I don't think u out sang us at Any point mate lol. I think you guys had a brief 2 minute spell, but you were poor, shameful tbh. I think on Sunday well show you how to do it

Barely hear us?

You're living in dreamland I'm afraid, I'm honest when our fans don't turn up, but we were bloody loud at times tonight. The first 15 minutes it was a cauldron, you must have had your earplugs in.

You however piped up less than 10 times, and you only had 2 songs.

Didn't hear Watford for almost the whole game. You had one tiny spell where I could barely hear you. Deluded

Check your ears then pal.

I have attended every home game this season, and can ALWAYS hear L1 (the singing section on your left) from the KOP (the furthest stand away from yourself). The only thing that stopped me hearing them was due to the noise the Kop made.

Your fans were the quietest we have ever had here for the numbers you brought, hey, you didn't even sell out for the biggest game of your clubs history (After all these games are, hence you sing the 'i don't wanna go home song' a la blackpool').

You didn't even all stand which is quite frankly embarassing.

To say it wasn't loud is a joke, your fans looked shell shocked at times, not used to any volume during a game of football.

Sorry, just adjusting my hearing aid.

Apparently.

you probably have the worst home support in the league, and after tonight i can probably say the worst away support.

In fact, your fans were better in the 2-1 league win a few weeks back, tonight they were dreadful.

Guest ttfn

Thought Watford fans were quite loud for about 10 minutes in the second half, particularly as they only managed to muster 1500 of them.

Could have heard a pin drop for most of the first half though.

Think it just shows the commitment of our owners.

Free clappers a few weeks ago, free t-shirts at forest, and now they have adapted the away end into a library .

Just brilliant

I lost my voice after 5 minutes.

The first 15 minutes or so was amazing. I thought it got a bit flat at times when we started to give the ball away a lot, as you'd expect, but when it was loud, it was really loud. I've just watched a bit of the Sky coverage and it does not do it justice at all. Our acoustics are so shit.

Brilliant noise after the goal, too.

Do you think that is maybe because you weren't as loud as you think you were and we were louder than you think we were?  If not, what is the reason it didn't come across on TV (or in the away section for that matter)?

Do you think that is maybe because you weren't as loud as you think you were and we were louder than you think we were?  If not, what is the reason it didn't come across on TV (or in the away section for that matter)?

I don't hear the away section on TV either. That's just the way it is when we're on TV, it sounds far quieter than it does at the ground, obviously :rolleyes:

It's funny because I heard our Kop, which is usually a morgue, as much as I did you, and at least as loudly. You were 2 blocks away from me and the Kop is basically the other end of the ground.

So how do you explain that?

How many more times?

Quietest away fans at the KP which have brought over 1000.

Hell, Burton Albion were louder than your lot

Guest ttfn

The first 20 minutes were mental.

I was sat diagonally opposite to the away fans (and therefore L1) and the atmosphere was electric. I couldn't have been further away and still been in the stadium and I couldn't believe how loud it was.

If you couldn't hear it from 20 metres away I'd head to the Dr asap.

Having been at the match, I think we have had better support this season but not sure if you got acoustic problems with your bowl?

I didn't hear any Leicester fans outside the immediate areas to our left and right, apart from when you scored and a few minutes after.

Would I then expect you to hear us? IDK..... but we were singing for most of the game and I think for the middle 70 minutes we did ourselves proud. Over that time I think we outsung the ares of the Leicester fans that I could hear at any time at all. Had some periods of nonstop chanting.

That's just the truth. It was the same 2 weeks ago, didn't hear that much at all until you scored. You were louder today though.

firstly, watford fans - your support was shite, end of, get over yourselves. Now i also have to say the LCFC support was great when we were going forward, but I also think the boys need our support when under the cosh which doesnt happen very often, and it got tense during the 2nd half until we scored. the last 20 minutes gave me goosebumps though, i was stood up all game, fúcking amazing!

Archived