Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

The atmosphere tonight...

Was absolutely rocking!

And if you were the pretty brunette in G1 sitting next to me tonight we're probably technically in a relationship now. lol Great scenes.

That was Hagrid...

Have me goosebumps when the whole ground sang que sera sera what ever will be will be...

Me too. Took me back to watching the club as young lad in the mid to late 90's. Actually felt weirdly emotional at that point!

Some bastered robbed both David and big wes! (My dolphins) why would you steal it instead of chucking it round?

So it was you with the dolphins lol

Are you the tall lad with glasses?

I had a dolphin in the Kop, it disappeared straight after I threw t but then a few minutes later someone must have realised it was for throwing around and it got a bt of a grow around.

Saw the massive blue ring at the front of the family stand. Who's was that?

That was us at the back of the family stand, 3 dolphins, 3 monkeys, the large blue rubber ring, a small rubber ring, a blue kilo, a beach ball and loads of balloons.

Fvck it, we had fun and city won.

It's the inflatables that did it.

Come on City, get us to Wembley and I promise a fantastic show of inflatables.

Sorry a blue lilo not kilo,

Yet again predictive text gets me!!!!

I lost my voice after 5 minutes.

The first 15 minutes or so was amazing. I thought it got a bit flat at times when we started to give the ball away a lot, as you'd expect, but when it was loud, it was really loud. I've just watched a bit of the Sky coverage and it does not do it justice at all. Our acoustics are so shit.

Brilliant noise after the goal, too.

I genuinely have a headache. It was intense.

Didn't see any inflatable dicks or sex dolls bouncing around, though.

They're at my Dad's for some reason (there's no way of phrasing that without it sounding ridiculously wrong so I won't even try) but I'll be taking that and the spider to the away one.

Was great. Best I've been involved in down there. Whole Kop stoodsinging very loudly from the goal til the end, never happens!

I know they didn't have much to shout about but Watford, take a look at yourselves. Woeful away support in your biggest game in years.

Have you read their forum??

They thought they were brilliant, and if you had not been at the game you could have agreed, up until the point of 'it was brilliant, almost everyone stood up'.

That is where my judgement was made, along with the fact that i could barely hear them from the kop, combined with another fact that there was more fans stood in L1 and the Kop than there was in the away end.

Loudest and longest reaction to a goal at the KP, thought they didn't play the goal music, no one could hear it.

Archived