Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SneakyFox

Player of the match? Disappointing player of the match?

Who is the player of the match in your opinion?

I really think Morgan was amazing in the defence.

Also, really liked the midfield players this game.

The disappointing player of the match IMO is Schlupp, just wasn't there,

wasn't sharp, wasn't good enough, I hope he'll get better in the next games  :)

COYB!

I thought Dyer did well but those in the stadium may disagree. I also thought Morgan looked to do well. Nugent's unwillingness to take that golden opportunity in the first half with his left leg was unforgiveable for me....but then he scored!

James and King were very tidy.

Schlupp looked nervous after his first slice, got booked not long after and seemed shaky from then on. Before his goal Nuge was having a shocker, hopefully he kicks on and re-finds his goalscoring form now, we know what he's capable of.

Andy King was superb. Covered every blade of grass at least twice. Here, there and every fúcking where. Composed as ever, too. James was good, too. We bossed the middle of the park, something we rarely do.

Schlupp had a shocker, think he realised where he was and it got to him. Early (ridiculous) booking didn't help either. Wood wasn't great but was so isolated even when he got a chest or knock down to a hopeless punt forward he lost it because it was 3 or 4 on 1.

Nugent... worked his socks off playing deep, closed them down never gave them chance to pick passes out and grabbed the goal when it mattered

Wood was absolutely abysmal. Diabolical

Schlupp was bambi like... just like he was when he played/ up front against Watford in the league, he needs more time with development squad to become a better player or out on loan at a winning Lg1 side, saying that his pace also helped out & we'd have been in trouble with Konch there a few times & he was key to some of our attacks in first half.

Knockaert was very poor, wasted all attacks, slow, but that freekick was all it took - he's a potential match-winner every game

How anyone can say RDL, I'll never know... they did **** all down that flank, absolutely **** all - was that an accident, RDL was bloody good?

He was great defensively which detracted from his usual attacking game

Nugent... worked his socks off playing deep, closed them down never gave them chance to pick passes out and grabbed the goal when it mattered

Wood was absolutely abysmal. Diabolical

Schlupp was bambi like... just like he was when he played/ up front against Watford in the league, he needs more time with development squad to become a better player or out on loan at a winning Lg1 side, saying that his pace also helped out & we'd have been in trouble with Konch there a few times & he was key to some of our attacks in first half.

Knockaert was very poor, wasted all attacks, slow, but that freekick was all it took - he's a potential match-winner every game

How anyone can say RDL, I'll never know... they did **** all down that flank, absolutely **** all - was that an accident, RDL was bloody good?

He was great defensively which detracted from his usual attacking game

He got up and down very well. Picking his moments contributed a lot I think, was rarely, if at all, caught out of position.

Missed an important, routine header which gave them a great chance. 

At the back stick? The one they put over? I'll give you that, yeah, difficult ball to deal with though imo. If he's getting 'most disappointing player' for that then we're never going to be happy.

When Wood and Schlupp were on the same pitch you surely can't give it to him.

At the back stick? The one they put over? I'll give you that, yeah, difficult ball to deal with though imo. If he's getting 'most disappointing player' for that then we're never going to be happy.

When Wood and Schlupp were on the same pitch you surely can't give it to him.

I didn't tbf, I was just thinking of that one moment where he definitely could have done better. 

Archived