Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc1994

no pitch invasion for us?

Can't really understand a pitch invasion at Watford tbh, we are not at home, we are not achieving promotion if we win. Couldn't understand why fans were talking about it at the Scunthorpe match when we won League 1, we already knew we had won League 1. Can understand with the last match at Filbert St everyone wanted to get on the pitch and see Filbert St properly for the last possible time. Can understand why at Hull the other day they clinched Promotion in the final few minutes, still can't understand why we would have had 1 yesterday or Sunday

Can't really understand a pitch invasion at Watford tbh, we are not at home, we are not achieving promotion if we win. Couldn't understand why fans were talking about it at the Scunthorpe match when we won League 1, we already knew we had won League 1. Can understand with the last match at Filbert St everyone wanted to get on the pitch and see Filbert St properly for the last possible time. Can understand why at Hull the other day they clinched Promotion in the final few minutes, still can't understand why we would have had 1 yesterday or Sunday

Are you advocating a pitch invasion at w#####y?

Pitch invasions used to be a regular occurrence at filbert street last game of the season, the only difference is at the kp, and all seaters stadiums, with all the CCTV it is all to easy to be identified and banned.

Don't get me wrong they used to be great, but to be fair to the club, and if my memory serves me right, the Thais invested something like 400 thousand pounds on the pitch, so the damage caused by 30 odd thousand is a little bit more damaging to the clubs finances than it would have been on the mud pit at filbert street.

Archived