Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc1994

no pitch invasion for us?

There might have been one if we'd just secured a place to wembley, but nah would have been the ultimate of 'tinpot (cringing at the fact i've used that word) if we'd invaded the pitch last night.

For winning the first leg of a playoff semi 1-0? Jesus.

Think it was mentioned more for last home game of season

If we ever win the league or win promotion at home, this would warrant it, but not a season where we finish outside the top 2

Think it was mentioned more for last home game of season

If we ever win the league or win promotion at home, this would warrant it, but not a season where we finish outside the top 2

Exactly.

Even ignoring the fact that it would have been ridiculously premature, our stewards put the Gestapo to shame when it comes to heavy-handed buzzkillery - just ask the fella bundled off by 5 stewards and thrown in a match cell for using an e-cigarette last night. It wouldn't happen, and even if it did I'd expect people's families and friends to start disappearing into black vans.

thinking about it when was the last time we had a pitch invasion?

When was the last time we did anything at home that was worth a pitch invasion and winning L1 (tier 3) wasn't one, that was our lowest ever finish since 1894 when we first entered the FL.

It took me 15 minutes to get to the bottom of stairs to leave through the concourse last night. The way the stadium is designed it would be incredibly hard to achieve a pitch invasion.

God you lot are so boring, why wouldn't you run on the pitch celebrating winning at half time... you must all just sit there in silence in your ivory towers.

:D Don't take it personally Babs.

thinking about it when was the last time we had a pitch invasion?

Last game at Filbo I reckon...? Don't ever remember one at the new ground but I've been plastic and proud for a few years now so could be wrong.

Last time i was on the pitch was when Tony James got the winner against Oxford at Filbo and to be honest from what i remember the stewerds tried to get us back then!Thing is when you do get on the pitch you don't know what to do!

Last time i was on the pitch was when Tony James got the winner against Oxford at Filbo and to be honest from what i remember the stewerds tried to get us back then!Thing is when you do get on the pitch you don't know what to do!

Dig up the pitch :P

18.jpg

Dig up the pitch :P

18.jpg

Wish i'd have thought of that,but we had to play on it next season!When you get on a proper pitch with all the stands round it,it seems alot bigger than you think!I was perhaps a bit happy with not going into the 3rd division and a few worthingtons before hand!

Archived