Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurmastonFox

Kane

Another striker Sky Sports and the media are hyping up who is nowhere near international standard. Will make a career as a good Championship striker eventually.

Scored a deflected free kick to go with goals in the Europa league against teams I don't know from Adam and they're rimming him big time.

He's shit and I hate his poncey upper class haircut.

Another striker Sky Sports and the media are hyping up who is nowhere near international standard. Will make a career as a good Championship striker eventually.

not having that mate did you see him last night? Starting to develop in to a good striker his all round game is very good.

not having that mate did you see him last night? Starting to develop in to a good striker his all round game is very good.

Had the Arsenal game on regrettably. He looks a solid player, decent touch, work rate and seems to have a bit of a brain. I just find his finishing/first touch in the box woefully inconsistent. Sometimes it looks good, a lot of the time he'll snatch at the ball and waste a great opportunity.

When your role model at the club is Roberto Soldado though, I suppose it's no surprise he misses so many great chances. 

Archived