Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurmastonFox

Kane

Kane is IMO one of the worst players to ever put on a Leicester shirt. Ive never seen someone so bad at EVERY aspect of being a football player. When he stepped up for the free kick, I thought ok maybe a set piece wizzard is why he got a contract from Spurs but nope shambles..it was almost laughable.

Its easy to look at the 04-08 era and say EVERY one of those was poor and these are better etc, but IMO Hume, Connolly, Fryatt and even De Vries were a shot above Kane. Extremely awful and glad to see the back of him. The final nail in the coffin, for the 3rd goal, when he got moved deeper because as a striker he failed, Anya picks it up ring wing and you see Kane casually jogging back putting no pressure on him when all he needed to do was take him out, he'd only been on half hour and he still couldnt do it...AWFUL.

For me he is the worst player I've seen in a city shirt, he couldn't be bothered to run, when he did it was like it was in slow motion. His first touch is shocking, he can't jump, I'd have vardy over him anytime. I think wood is a good player, he's just lost his form.

For me he is the worst player I've seen in a city shirt, he couldn't be bothered to run, when he did it was like it was in slow motion. His first touch is shocking, he can't jump, I'd have vardy over him anytime. I think wood is a good player, he's just lost his form.

How long have you been following us? :blink:

Even if 10 years, hes seen the worse era. Saying 'worst' is debatable, but unless your a fan who looks at the team as a whole and thinks because we are alot better than the 04-08 era that he must be good, then you'll be able to see he's up their with one of the poorest players to ever put the shirt on..

If he swapped with De Vries and played in that shower of sh*te of a team, Id wager De Vries doing alot better a job than Kane...

I will no doubt be slated for saying this, but I don't think Kane is that bad.

I think any forward would've looked bad coming on halfway through the second half today.  We could not keep the ball or pass it to save our lives, what was Kane supposed to do with no service?

He's popped up and scored a couple of important goals this season.

That would be 20 odd years, I am comparing him to say vardy, who has come from a non-league team to us, for me he is a better player, he seems to care, Kane doesn't seem give a shite, De vries was not amazing but id still say he was a better player than Kane.

So you're saying he's worse than the likes of Josh Low, Junior Lewis and Momo Sylla. Christ, he's not great but he's not that bad

Absolutely awful.

Thursday was the first time that he looked anything like a professional footballer from a Premiership club. Today though he was woeful and, in my opinion, what turned things for us from being in the game and giving as good as we got to nothing sticking up front and the ball continually coming back to put us under pressure. No effort, no desire, no actual redeeming feature that I've seen from him when he's been on the ball. Pearson swapping him to the wing was almost a desperate admission of this.

Good riddance.

If he can play for spurs then so can I - said yesterday that we needed a striker that could hold the ball up and bring others into the game - he failed and wood wasn't much better.

Think of how Jason Roberts helped reading in last years run in.

Gutted - works going to be extra especially shit tomorrow

To be honest and I obviously only see the games via TV - IMO Vardy would have given more than Kane and to a degree Wood based on the last 10 or so games for Wood.  At least Vardy looked interested and hustle and bustled whilst our their - last few games on TV not seen that from Wood or Kane.  In fact Steve Howard would have given us more and that is saying something!  

Archived