Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
clayts5

SUMMER SALE

Right then, I have composed a list of players below who I think should be moved on:-

Logan

Whitbread

Konchesky

Wellens

Gallagher

Beckford

Futacs

Vardy

Let me know your thoughts and feel free to add more

Right then, I have composed a list of players below who I think should be moved on:-

Logan

Whitbread

Konchesky

Wellens

Gallagher

Beckford

Futacs

Vardy

High priority - Beckford, Vardy and Wellens.

Medium priority - Futacs, Gallagher and Logan.

Low priority - Konchesky (we need him, due to experience) and Whitbread (hasn't played enough games, to evaluate his overall performance).

Keep whitbread, he missed last pre-season and then struggled with fitness and not seen enough of him to fully judge plus norwich rated him highly.

I would even give vardy another season. Last season would of been tough for him making a big step up, another pre-season and he may be more up to the tempo of the league. Plus I don't think he is as bad as some make out but he needs to regain confidence.

High priority - Beckford, Vardy and Wellens.

Medium priority - Futacs, Gallagher and Logan.

Low priority - Konchesky (we need him, due to experience) and Whitbread (hasn't played enough games, to evaluate his overall performance).

vardy will be on peanuts, could afford to keep him on the books easy enough.. loan him out etc..

Fair point about vardy. I forgot to mention Neil Danns. Now I quite like him as a player but I don't think Peasron does. For that reason surely he has got to go as he will no doubt be on big wages!!

High priority - Wellens, Danns, Beckford

Medium priority - Konchesky, Gallagher

Low priority - Vardy, Futacs

I'd keep Logan as he's happy to just sit on the bench on low wages. No need to get rid of Whitbread, he's reasonable back-up and I can't see him being on too much either.

Logan

Whitbread

Konchesky

Wellens

Gallagher

Beckford

Futacs

Vardy

Logan - NO, keep him, the youth keepers don't seem up to much and it's rare you get a keeper willing to sit on the bench. Seems a good spirit in the camp too.

Whitbread - NO, if fit, I think he could be an animal alongside Wes. NP will know best in this situation.

Konchesky - YES, cost us a lot. Brilliant pro but time to move on and get him off the wage bill too.

Wellens - YES, no brainer really, seems to have fell out with NP too.

Gallagher - YES, seems to have lost his touch.

Beckford - YES

Futacs - YES

Vardy - NO, with a full injury free pre season, he could give it a good crack again like last year and with a bit of luck could establish himself. Not lost faith in him yet.

Danns - YES

Why chop and change, we need to keep a similar squad to this season and just add abit to it. Everyone's saying our squad was too thin so surely adding to the squad is more of a priority than cutting it!! Just a few players out for me-

Beckford

Danns

Vardy

Regarding Logan, I would much rather give youngster Adam Smith a chance and some experience rather than Logan just warming the bench for 50+ games a season!

Is the squad size limited as if not keeping Logan sounds a good option and let's us bring Smith on

Logan - NO, keep him, the youth keepers don't seem up to much and it's rare you get a keeper willing to sit on the bench. Seems a good spirit in the camp too.

Whitbread - NO, if fit, I think he could be an animal alongside Wes. NP will know best in this situation.

Konchesky - YES, cost us a lot. Brilliant pro but time to move on and get him off the wage bill too.

Wellens - YES, no brainer really, seems to have fell out with NP too.

Gallagher - YES, seems to have lost his touch.

Beckford - YES

Futacs - YES

Vardy - NO, with a full injury free pre season, he could give it a good crack again like last year and with a bit of luck could establish himself. Not lost faith in him yet.

Danns - YES

Pretty much agree with that.

Logan

Whitbread

Konchesky

Wellens

Gallagher

Beckford

Futacs

Vardy

Need a backup keeper, and Logan is fine for that. Keep him. Can't imagine his wages are that high either.

Also keep Vardy - he showed at the start of the season that he has potential, it was only after his injury that he showed a few iffy performances before being benched to the end of the season. Loan him out at the start of the season if he still doesn't look fully prepared, otherwise give him another shot in the squad. Not been a huge goalscorer but definitely helped the entire team push forward in the early stages of the season.

Sell Wellens, Danns, Beckford, Gallagher for sure - they won't be featuring again other than due to multiple squad injuries. Even free transfers to get them off the wage books. Whitbread also seems to fit in this category - never really hit it off in his games this season.

If anyone wants Futacs, sell - I don't think he'll be good enough for us. I don't think there'd be many takers though, probably be put out on loan one the season starts.

Konchesky - I'm torn. I still like him and think he has far more solid performances than bad ones and makes many vital interceptions. I trust him more than Schlupp in his position, but with FFP kicking in I think he might be one to go. If Schlupp is to be taking his position, I think he needs a bit of schooling over the Summer - good going forward but prone to mistakes and iffy clearances when the pressure is on.

I'd also sell St Ledger if possible - high earner, and hasn't been great when given the chance this season. Liam Moore seemed a better bet before Keane came in

I dont mind Vardy if he is playing next to a goalscorer. I'd keep him if his wages are okay, would prefer an older proven goal scorer for the role we need him to play though. Will get slated for this but I can see Fryatt being available now Hull are promoted. Off the bench he would be super. 

Vardy is a good option to have, a hard worker with enough experience to know what he's doing who isn't on club killing wages. Remember at the start of the season when we were saying at Fleetwood he was good at cutting in from the left and bagging himself a screamer? Get him on in place of a winger like Dyer and we have a decent 4-3-3 without a proper CF like Kane out wide. We have been saying there is no plan B all season!

Vardy is a good option to have, a hard worker with enough experience to know what he's doing who isn't on club killing wages. Remember at the start of the season when we were saying at Fleetwood he was good at cutting in from the left and bagging himself a screamer? Get him on in place of a winger like Dyer and we have a decent 4-3-3 without a proper CF like Kane out wide. We have been saying there is no plan B all season!

We tried that against boro, the two things he did was shoot when he should have passed and then gave a penalty away

Archived