Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cc_star

Joke Club

I honestly think this forum is full of retards.

3 years. 1 promotion 2 playoffs where both defeats were down to one penalty.

In the year he wasn't with us he took Hull from a joke to a team with credentials and on which Bruce only had to add a little to see promotion.

At both Hull and Leicester he has slashed the wage bill whilst making improvements in terms of results.

Yes we had a bad run at the end but our league position was improved on last year with less money being spent, surely that shows good management not bad - it certainly would i a ny other industry.

With some high earners leaving and other lesser players leaving the club there's no reason to think he won't bring in what we need to see promotion in 2014.

To ignore all these clearly factual statements simply because the young team he has assembled choked halfway through the season and collectively lost form is madness.

My point proved, somebody has a different opinion, so we resort to name calling

Who is a joke Watford for not being able to sell out there small 3 sided ground for a play off semi final? or some of our cry baby pathetic fans who have thrown there toys out the pram after a late penalty miss.

All this ' slashed the wage bill ' crap, the only reason the wage bill is lower than before is because he has to have players he can mould and handle his way plus I gives him the excuses that ' there a young squad ' & ' lacking experience '. The only reason the wage bill gets cut every where he goes is because its the only way he knows how to operate? Lets be honest he comes across as a c#nt ? He's also seems for too stubborn to adapt to different problems and in my opinion IF we had got promoted he wouldn't last long anyway because the owners won't want to risk relegation. So it's probably best to face the fact that he won't be here forever and we are just trying to use him as a stepping stone to get where we want but as things stand we're not achieving are goals.

All this ' slashed the wage bill ' crap, the only reason the wage bill is lower than before is because he has to have players he can mould and handle his way plus I gives him the excuses that ' there a young squad ' & ' lacking experience '. The only reason the wage bill gets cut every where he goes is because its the only way he knows how to operate? Lets be honest he comes across as a c#nt ? He's also seems for too stubborn to adapt to different problems and in my opinion IF we had got promoted he wouldn't last long anyway because the owners won't want to risk relegation. So it's probably best to face the fact that he won't be here forever and we are just trying to use him as a stepping stone to get where we want but as things stand we're not achieving are goals.

Watch out Chappy, the locals on here won't stand for any Pearson bashing lol

All this ' slashed the wage bill ' crap, the only reason the wage bill is lower than before is because he has to have players he can mould and handle his way plus I gives him the excuses that ' there a young squad ' & ' lacking experience '. The only reason the wage bill gets cut every where he goes is because its the only way he knows how to operate?

The only reason? Leicester and Hull having dangerously expensive and unsustainably high wage bills wasn't a factor then in your opinion?

Also, hasn't just about every manager ever brought in players they can 'mould and handle'? Surely that's what every manager should do? That is was one of the strangest criticism I've seen yet and that's saying something.

I honestly think this forum is full of retards.

3 years. 1 promotion 2 playoffs where both defeats were down to one penalty.

Debatable.

The main reason I want Pearson to stay here; penalties were down to the players themselves, the success of scoring a penalty is like a toss of a coin - either it goes for them or not.

No, it's because we overspend on ridiculously average players, paying them extortionate wages and still not getting anywhere. Yeah, he wouldn't last long in the Premier League, but we'd be fighting relegation whoever was in charge, so that's not a reason to get rid of him alone.

This bold bit is crucial. Would you rather he spent millions on wages whilst not doing the business? Ideally we'd get a good manager in who could use the money well, but we haven't, so maybe the next guy could do it with a reduced wage bill.

The only reason? Leicester and Hull having dangerously expensive and unsustainably high wage bills wasn't a factor then in your opinion?

Also, hasn't just about every manager ever brought in players they can 'mould and handle'? Surely that's what every manager should do? That is was one of the strangest criticism I've seen yet and that's saying something.

You could say a 'GOOD' manager could work with what he has and build on it, but then there is the excuse that he likes to play so differently to the two managers before him? Now I don't know if you ever thought that its not really his job to get to involved with who's on what ££££'s his job is to win football games. Now maybe if he put more focus on his main objective we wouldn't of ended this season how we did. If he wants to worry about Tops £'s he should apply to become his accountant! IF he had of got us up this season the wage bill wouldn't of been as much of a problem would it?

Whenever I read this it makes me think think the poster probably hasn't got an ST.

If you were a long-term ST holder you'd recognise that this season has seen some of the most entertaining football played at the KP for donkey's despite the abysmal end to the season.

some ft ers Dont let facts get in the way of a good digging!..

It's amazing how a manager can go from having very few doubters in February to being hated by 50% three and a half months later.

If i didn't know better I'd think this wasn't because of 'facts' but because we have some extremely fickle supporters.

It's amazing how a manager can go from having very few doubters in February to being hated by 50% three and a half months later.

If i didn't know better I'd think this wasn't because of 'facts' but because we have some extremely fickle supporters.

Name me a club that doesn't have fickle supporters?

Whether all clubs have them is irrelevant, that still appears to be the reason for the massive change in opinion. 

Whether all clubs have them is irrelevant, that still appears to be the reason for the massive change in opinion.

Don't think there has been a massive change though? In that recent poll 80 per cent still wanted Pearson as manager, hardly a massive change buddy?

Missed that I admit, just the overall sense you get reading the forum is it seems closer to 50/50

Yeah I'd agree I think on general discussions on threads it seems that way. Generally I think we all realise Pearson is here for another season at least and lets just hope next season is an improvement

Don't think there has been a massive change though? In that recent poll 80 per cent still wanted Pearson as manager, hardly a massive change buddy?

80% out how many who could be bothered to vote though? The amount of slagging off Pearson has received this season makes me believe that it's more than just 20%.

80% out how many who could be bothered to vote though? The amount of slagging off Pearson has received this season makes me believe that it's more than just 20%.

If anything I reckon it's the other way round. The ranting minority tends to make more noise than the calm majority. And many of the rants on here have been repeatedly delivered by the same people. I'd like to think 80-20 is about right, it restores a bit of faith in this forum's sanity.

Archived