Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cc_star

Joke Club

If the rumours are true as looks more likely than ever, the owners are looking for the 5th man in the top job in the 3years since they formed AFI to takeover the club wanting a 'name' manager in place.

In that short time they've built up a running debt total of around £100m... and we still haven't even finished as high as before they bothered! *slow handclap*.

Just how the hell is our club ever expected to build on anything.

Just for once why couldn't we give the other way ago instead of extending this decade of managerial turmoil that has produced **** all!

Why can't we see what managers like McDermott & Mackay have done and build on the playoff 'failure' that was achieved in a manager's first full season, rather than throwing the baby out with the bathwater and starting all over again, again... again

What a laughing stock we are and a pair of naïve twats the owners are.

*raises glass* Here's to yet more transition!

Well there'll be a few on here that will be very happy with this news - Seenitall, DT, 5waller5, Hackney Fox. Let's just hope it pays off and we get promotion soon and that this new man that they've been calling for can get us promoted this season, because judging by our owners, he certainly won't be here for much longer for that if he doesn't.

And what's another few millions of pounds of debt to add to to the multi millions that we already owe to our owners? Stick it on the tab Top - and don't forget the 8% interest! 

People need to get over themselves. I wonder how long it will take people to jump back on the LTID wagon if we appoint someone like O'neil.  

I will support the club no matter what manager we have in charge, but at the end of the day we didn't need to make a change and there's no guarantee that whoever comes in will better our current manager's performance.

All that's guaranteed is more debt being lumped onto our club, damagin our financial position and endangering the club. But yeah, **** it, what's another few million quid? If this was a proper business we'd have gone ****ing bankrupt by now.

It's not like we were 3rd throughout the season, we went on one of the worst runs in years. I think a few people made the point that not many managers have survived such a bad run.

From the owners' point of view, it was hard decision. Sacking him during next season would have made no sense whatsoever as it would mean a new manager would come in and next season would be another transition period. Hopefully now there's enough time for a manager to come in and assemble his team with a full pre-season. Not saying I agree, but if it's true then it's not necessarily the big shock that people are making out.

I should probably wait for official confirmation thought lol

I will support the club no matter what manager we have in charge, but at the end of the day we didn't need to make a change and there's no guarantee that whoever comes in will better our current manager's performance.

All that's guaranteed is more debt being lumped onto our club, damagin our financial position and endangering the club. But yeah, **** it, what's another few million quid? If this was a proper business we'd have gone ****ing bankrupt by now.

The owners clearly know how to run a business, and like it or not, football is a business these days.

They might not know football inside and out but I'm more than confident they know what they're doing financially. 

The owners clearly know how to run a business, and like it or not, football is a business these days.

They might not know football inside and out but I'm more than confident they know what they're doing financially. 

They can run a duty free business, but do they know how to run a football club? Because all the signs are pointing to the fact that, no, they don't. They're piling millions and millions of pounds of debt onto the club, all of which we'll have to pay back to them at 8% interest - that's why they don't really mind sacking managers or wasting millions of pounds - when they leave, they'll want it back! we've got more debt now than when we went into administration and that is very, very worrying.

If you honestly think this is a sensible, sustainable way to run a business then I worry for you. And you shouldn't just blindly trust that our owners know what they're doing because they've ran a duty free business in Thailand, that is nothing like running a football club at all.

They might not know football inside and out but I'm more than confident they know what they're doing financially.

:D :D :D

Have you seen our finances & debt total they're running up, compare that to other clubs automatically promoted.

It's obvious they're completely clueless, forcing through a 'name' manager in Sousa, then appointing a professional conman, then try to rectify their mistakes by re-appointing the man who finished higher than them... And now if the strengthening rumours are true getting rid of him when even an idiot can see the rebuilding job is half done with more departures from a wholly unsustainable period needed in order to carry on strengthening what needs strengthening.

Doesn't matter though, what more is a few million when they've blown as much as they have... And whilst other clubs are making strong signings this summer, we'll be making repayments on the debt they've clueless built up.... +8% of course.

Anyway, I'm sure they /want/ what's best it's just we'll be bankrupt long time before they get there!

This is a joke (Pearson must stay) were lcfc we play in the sky, we don't want to watch beautiful football every week . And who cares about promotion? I for one am with Pearson , I hate midfielders. I wanna watch kasper kick the ball 80 yards long and watch our 6ft 3 striker knock it on to our other 6ft 3 striker and get a goal. We're lcfc we hate midfields and passing its horrible to watch and were not used to it. Where were from footballs played in the sky, that's why we have the prettiest pitch in the league and the groundsman is not needed that much so our budget stays low, makes sense huh!!

This is a joke (Pearson must stay) were lcfc we play in the sky, we don't want to watch beautiful football every week . And who cares about promotion? I for one am with Pearson , I hate midfielders. I wanna watch kasper kick the ball 80 yards long and watch our 6ft 3 striker knock it on to our other 6ft 3 striker and get a goal. We're lcfc we hate midfields and passing its horrible to watch and were not used to it. Where were from footballs played in the sky, that's why we have the prettiest pitch in the league and the groundsman is not needed that much so our budget stays low, makes sense huh!!

I hope not, I don't want to strain my neck and I'm not the best with heights.

Yeah, joke all you like. Hope you're still laughing in a few years when the Thais **** off and leave us penniless and freefalling through the leagues.

They can run a duty free business, but do they know how to run a football club? Because all the signs are pointing to the fact that, no, they don't. They're piling millions and millions of pounds of debt onto the club, all of which we'll have to pay back to them at 8% interest - that's why they don't really mind sacking managers or wasting millions of pounds - when they leave, they'll want it back! we've got more debt now than when we went into administration and that is very, very worrying.

If you honestly think this is a sensible, sustainable way to run a business then I worry for you. And you shouldn't just blindly trust that our owners know what they're doing because they've ran a duty free business in Thailand, that is nothing like running a football club at all.

Didn't they write off all the debt just before the ffp starts?

Before this season I stated my hopes for this season were to compete and give it our all in every game, and end the season with the same manager that started it.

I have been generally very happy with this season, except for a few games (Barnsley) we exceeded expectations... but now the season is over we have to look objectively at this season.

Some players that we invested a lot of money in have gone backwards, Marshall, Drinkwater

We got bailed out defensively by a very good loan signing, but otherwise we are very thin on the ground at the back, and have too many attacking options, we still don't have a well balanced squad. Despite that we kept on sending defensive players out on loan, Moore, Schlupp, SSL.

We have had a number of high earning players out on loan or kicking their heels in the reserves, Danns, Beckford, Gallagher, Wellens, SSL.

Then there was the disastrous run, whatever happened to cause it may not have been Pearson's fault, but as manager he needed to sort things out and stop the rot, he didn't, or at least not until too late.

I do not want Pearson sacked, but I am not naive enough to think we can't do better.

Leicester City have denied manager Nigel Pearson has been sacked.

Reports onTwitter claimed Pearson had been sacked after failing to reach each the Championship play-off final.

The cub denied the news, telling SportsDirect News: “This is the first we have heard about the reports.â€

City added there were no discussions about Pearson's future currently taking place

Leicester City have denied manager Nigel Pearson has been sacked.

Reports onTwitter claimed Pearson had been sacked after failing to reach each the Championship play-off final.

The cub denied the news, telling SportsDirect News: “This is the first we have heard about the reports.â€

City added there were no discussions about Pearson's future currently taking place

Go away. 

Archived