Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dr The Singh

Worlds Most Racist Countries

Not read the OPs link but I'm suprised 'raghead' wasn't listed on here.The amount of people who shat themsleves at that word when I used it calling me racist and a narrow minded thug  yet then along came The Inbetweeners! Not heard owt since!

If you're referring to this, I say there's a slight difference between a comedy TV programme and that....

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/76678-fighting-on-the-frontline/

Its not bad TBH but worse than here.

Quite possibly. I always take these surveys with a pinch of salt. If you ask the right question or pick the right statistics you can prove anything. 

I just dislike the assumption that Britain or America are always the worse at anything.

So there are a few nutter there? Same as every country, you're not going to judge the whole country on that are you? He been elected twice.

The first two parts of that are very mainstream beliefs.

The idea that the US as a whole is more tolerant than the UK is, to my mind, hopelessly unrealistic.

What's with the constant need to rank everything? I think the responses to this article shows that it depends on individual experiences.

Everytime I've been to the US it seems like a very divided society but at the same time I love how everybody - Polish, Italian, Jewish - is classed as 'American' and places like New York are a brilliant melting pot of cultures.

There are loads of xenophobic articles in the British press but for such a multi-cultural nation we get on suprisingly well and foreigners I've talked to in the UK always remark on how tolerant we are compared to other places.

I've spent the last five years in Southern and Eastern Europe and met some of the least PC people you can imagine, but at the sime time extremely welcoming to outsiders and tolerant to other people's beliefs.

Each country has an individual history and culture, makes studies like this pretty irrelevant. And how ironic given the paper that ran the story....

I don't think it is that we aren't racist in our country we just hate poor people and chavs more.

If the survey asked who would you least like as a neighbour and had the following options:

Beggar

Chav

Dole Scum

Drummer

Irritating wannabe Paris Hilton Socialite type

Jimmy Savile

a family of another race

It doesn't mean I want a family of foreigners next door, it just means they are the lesser of 7 evils.

It's not surprising to me to hear that Britain and America are two of the least racist countries, though I agree American's seem more 'racist' than us.

I don't think people realise just how tolerant we are. Sure there are plenty of racists here, but a small percentage compared to other places. It's similar with America.

There are plenty of countries, even in Europe, where the people don't like anyone different.

It depends what circles you move in and how you first perceive people. If a person is unemployed and your first thought is scrounger without knowing their circumstances the chances are you will think the same for all unemployed. Same with non-white if you meet or read about some bad illegal imigrants. Not everyone is like this but when you start putting people in boxes instead of thinking of them as just another person this will happen.
May not have come out right but I have yto know some one befofore I fault them.

I don't think it is that we aren't racist in our country we just hate poor people and chavs more.

If the survey asked who would you least like as a neighbour and had the following options:

Beggar

Chav

Dole Scum

Drummer

Irritating wannabe Paris Hilton Socialite type

Jimmy Savile

a family of another race

fxxxst fan

It doesn't mean I want a family of foreigners next door, it just means they are the lesser of 7 evils.

You'd forgot one.

Archived