Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Foxes Set For Hong Kong Sevens

So young athletes who have had a whole season of hard graft, plus another tournament on the other side of the world, which they won have a good night out to celebrate no different to thousands of other stag do's and lads holidays that happen every weekend anyway?

How's the weather up there on your horse?

youtube highlights

At the end of the video "Wonder if Joe Jordon is scouting for QPR for next season?"       

Things like this do get your younger players noticed, hopefully nobody comes sniffing

Thought we looked very good at the start of that video yet descended into going long every time Smith got the ball. I seriously don't get what you gain from that when you're playing at that level. It's a level where it really doesn't matter what the score is, all about developing as players and you'll develop nothing playing like that.

Impressed with Cain and Panayiotou though. Think Cain should be at least on the fringes of the first team.

I don't particularly care about his intelligence I must say. It's just that he annoyed me with his comments so I thought I'd give some back.

It's worth noting that my original post was very far from idiotic, even so what I said was probably unfair but I didn't think much of it at the time. Heat of the moment kind of thing.

Apologies for bumping this thread,I can't seem to pm on my crappy phone.

Harry - LCFC ..firstly,I'll apologize for my post.I'd had a bad day and after reading through quite a few threads..I'd kind of got a bit annoyed at the amount of posts that were only there to bitch about grammar..etc.

Secondly,I agree..it was harsh of FoxKing10 to call you an "idiot"..I guess we all feel differently about LCFC in 1 way or another.

Finally,again I agree..your post wasn't idiotic..maybe he/she was annoyed about the "crappy tournament" comment.

Personally..the tournament is no big deal to me,I didn't watch any of it..maybe I will next time..I saw it as a positive thing for the lads and LCFC..in respect to future players and possible future deals with other clubs,my guess is that there were a few scouts watching.

Apologies/rant over.

Apologies for bumping this thread,I can't seem to pm on my crappy phone.

Harry - LCFC ..firstly,I'll apologize for my post.I'd had a bad day and after reading through quite a few threads..I'd kind of got a bit annoyed at the amount of posts that were only there to bitch about grammar..etc.

Secondly,I agree..it was harsh of FoxKing10 to call you an "idiot"..I guess we all feel differently about LCFC in 1 way or another.

Finally,again I agree..your post wasn't idiotic..maybe he/she was annoyed about the "crappy tournament" comment.

Personally..the tournament is no big deal to me,I didn't watch any of it..maybe I will next time..I saw it as a positive thing for the lads and LCFC..in respect to future players and possible future deals with other clubs,my guess is that there were a few scouts watching.

Apologies/rant over.

Fully accepted.

I also feel I need to apologise for being a real cvnt to you afterwards. Personaly abuse is rarely justified and it certainly wasn't when I felt it necessary to dish it out. Sorry, have a nice day.  :)

Well done to the lads.

There ought to be summer tournaments in England for players NOT in first teams and others trying to get into a team to show their skills before pre-season. A few are sure to male squads on the back of good form.

Thought we looked very good at the start of that video yet descended into going long every time Smith got the ball. I seriously don't get what you gain from that when you're playing at that level. It's a level where it really doesn't matter what the score is, all about developing as players and you'll develop nothing playing like that.

Impressed with Cain and Panayiotou though. Think Cain should be at least on the fringes of the first team.

The advantage is that, as compared with the usual championship game where there are normally 2 defenders covering our main striker, our forward was often one-on-one with the defender, which gave him a greater chance of making something of it.  It wasn't quite as bad as some are making out; there were quite a number of quality long passes too.

Archived