Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Foxes Set For Hong Kong Sevens

Says more to me that they're involved in the first team now, rather than with the development squad.

te be fair Logan hadn't missed a development game this season. And waghorn is not really involved in the first team at all

te be fair Logan hadn't missed a development game this season. And waghorn is not really involved in the first team at all

Apart from the last development game against Cardiff.

My mates over there watching . Squad is Smith, Anton , Sesay, McCort, Samba, Paratore, Blyth , Hopper, Panayiotou,

Goalscorers: Panayiotou 4, Cain 2, McCort, Sesay, so far , final at 12noon v Newcastle

Cain must've done well to score 2 if he's not in the squad.... lol

Taft is there too.

The question for me is when is Pearson gonna give any of these lads a chance?

Just because they're winning some crappy tournament in China doesn't mean they're ready for Championship football.

We do appear to have a good youth team but playing well against other youth teams means they'll play well against Championship sides.

I can't imagine for a moment that we have a youth striker better than Nugent or Wood.

@OfficialFOXES: CHAMPIONS! #LCFC win the @hksoccer7s with a 2-0 triumph over Newcastle United! #HKSoccer7s

I know the nufc twitter feed has already been mentioned but wasn't official in my eyes till the lcfc 1 said so, can't trust the geordies

Just because they're winning some crappy tournament in China doesn't mean they're ready for Championship football.

We do appear to have a good youth team but playing well against other youth teams means they'll play well against Championship sides.

I can't imagine for a moment that we have a youth striker better than Nugent or Wood.

I didnt make myself clear. I'm wondering which of them if any, will break through?. Panayiotou seems to be champing at the bit.

And with FFP it kinda ups the anti re. Looking towards your home grown, so to speak.

I didnt make myself clear. I'm wondering which of them if any, will break through?. Panayiotou seems to be champing at the bit.

And with FFP it kinda ups the anti re. Looking towards your home grown, so to speak.

Fair point, I would agree with you there. There are a few in who look like they should be considered.

Perhaps we'll get one more into the first team this time. Last season it was Moore, before that it was Schlupp. We are gradually bedding players in I think.

Archived