Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Kasper & St Ledger get international call ups

Considering that St. Ledger, according to some on here, is ''crap''/''we need to have better than him'' etc, the England game will be crucial in analyzing how good/bad he actually is,

Ironic that our wonderfully tactically aware manager can not see he is good enough for our squad.(St Ledger) but internationally he is rated................Say's it all

Nothing like we had a stable partnership in Morgan & Keane so changing it may have disrupted the harmony in the team near the end of the season. Or the fact that he got injured in October and when he got back he looked woefully short of match fitness so he sent him out on loan to get that match fitness. Neither of them, no?

Fully deserved, Sean St Ledger is a key part of the Ireland side, he tackled David Silva then Iniesta in a matter of minutes at Euro 2012.

Doesn't get the credit he deserves, one of the best defenders in the Championship.

Ironic that our wonderfully tactically aware manager can not see he is good enough for our squad.(St Ledger) but internationally he is rated................Say's it all

I think St Ledger being picked for Ireland says more about the Irish squad...

It certainly does to be fair. Pretty light on decent centre halves that aren't Richard Dunne.

Although SSL does raise his game 10 fold when he puts on an Ireland shirt.

Makes little difference, as the Irish team have done pretty well with the squad they have.

Lets be honest, England haven't done any better and look at the amount of players they have to choose from..

There's quite a few Irish CBs now in the Premiership that St Ledger is ahead of, can't be that bad if Trapattoni picks you ahead of them.

I hope St Ledger stays with us him and Wes had the makings of a great CB pairing before St Ledger got injured.

Why do us Foxes fans always looking for negatives about our players?

Considering that St. Ledger, according to some on here, is ''crap''/''we need to have better than him'' etc, the England game will be crucial in analyzing how good/bad he actually is,

For England's sake let's hope he will be as crap as he was against Spain where he was probable directly responsible for 3 of their goals and spent most of the match on the floor when defending.

He's really very average. If he wasn't there would be a queue of premier league clubs after him but I have not yet seen that happen

From what I read about SSL on here I will make a prediction. England 15 Ireland 0. Of course it will all be SSL fault.

The ROI are a good international team not amazing but not terrible. Some people need to face facts he plays for the ROI so he can't be terrible. He is good enough for the championship he is one of the better championship centre backs (when he's not drunk).

Oh and Kasper deserves it hope he starts because i feel he has shown he is good enough to, to be fair though Lindegaard might be better.

From what I read about SSL on here I will make a prediction. England 15 Ireland 0. Of course it will all be SSL fault.

The ROI are a good international team not amazing but not terrible. Some people need to face facts he plays for the ROI so he can't be terrible. He is good enough for the championship he is one of the better championship centre backs (when he's not drunk).

When he's not drunk?????

Urban myth?

Archived