Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john ridley

Play off final

He didn't today, it was two teams who were either nervy or not very good, seperated by a penalty. He played a striker who couldn't finish and Jedinak was fortunate to stay on.

He played a blinder in the semi-final but not today, it could've gone either way, little quality out there from both sides.

Agreed.

And people conveniently forget that they've regressed since he replaced Freedman.

Fair play to him at Blackpool but not sure he's proved a lot at Palace yet, good in the semi-final but I'm not sure one swallow makes a summer.

They got glory from a penalty, they get punishment from a penalty. Hope Elton takes one up the bott bott tonight!

don't think he'll be celebrating!

Agreed.

And people conveniently forget that they've regressed since he replaced Freedman.

Fair play to him at Blackpool but not sure he's proved a lot at Palace yet, good in the semi-final but I'm not sure one swallow makes a summer.

No way they have regressed. Holloway has had the majority of the season and has got some brilliant results with some incredibly limited players, Zaha and Murray aside.

As much as I don't like it you have to take your hat off to him, he got players like Jedinak, Delaney, Ramage, O'Keefe etc to out pass Watford today and that is no mean achievement.

Hope the absolute bellends who were more arsed about the fact we'd lost than their own team winning are all crying, absolute cvnts. lol

Can't laugh too much though - we'd end up being as bad as Forest.

zolst lazco, Gabor bori, Geoff horsefield to name a few lol

Well, according to what i was told at the time, Hollowhead didn`t sign either of those two.

I was told that he turned up for training one morning, and Mandaric introduced him to his two new players!

Well, according to what i was told at the time, Hollowhead didn`t sign either of those two.

I was told that he turned up for training one morning, and Mandaric introduced him to his two new players!

Oh my god.

You just posted something that isn't slagging off Nigel Pearson! :o

No way they have regressed. Holloway has had the majority of the season and has got some brilliant results with some incredibly limited players, Zaha and Murray aside.

As much as I don't like it you have to take your hat off to him, he got players like Jedinak, Delaney, Ramage, O'Keefe etc to out pass Watford today and that is no mean achievement.

Yes they have regressed, hence why they have finished lower than they were when he took over. Much like his job at Leicester.

The play-offs is the first time they've played their best since his first game I'd suggest.

Yes they have regressed, hence why they have finished lower than they were when he took over. Much like his job at Leicester.

The play-offs is the first time they've played their best since his first game I'd suggest.

They did the business when it mattered though, and that's all that counts.

Afternoon chaps.

Well, we rode our luck a little there. If it wasn't for Joel Ward's header off the line I think we would have bottled it.

Now I have to get used to the fact I'll have to watch us get smashed every week but the money to improve our stadium will help!

Good luck for next season.

raba

Afternoon chaps.

Well, we rode our luck a little there. If it wasn't for Joel Ward's header off the line I think we would have bottled it.

Now I have to get used to the fact I'll have to watch us get smashed every week but the money to improve our stadium will help!

Good luck for next season.

raba

Nice one.

And a wholehearted thank you for your club cheering me up yesterday and providing the best laugh I've had in ages. Quasideeney's face was a picture. Wasn't jumping in the crowd that time was he?

Nice one.

And a wholehearted thank you for your club cheering me up yesterday and providing the best laugh I've had in ages. Quasideeney's face was a picture. Wasn't jumping in the crowd that time was he?

I've just about managed to be gracious in victory which has been tough because all the Watford fans I met out and about over the weekend were adamant they just had to turn up and it was in the bag.

I don't remember them being arrogant before this season but at least they've spiced up a bit of hostility with you guys that can only benefit your future games against them!

I've just about managed to be gracious in victory which has been tough because all the Watford fans I met out and about over the weekend were adamant they just had to turn up and it was in the bag.

I don't remember them being arrogant before this season but at least they've spiced up a bit of hostility with you guys that can only benefit your future games against them!

Yep, Cant wait for both our games against them next season  :D

Archived