Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john ridley

Play off final

I think justice has been done.  There's no way I'm going to gloat on their boards though.

But...what is the situation for Watford now?  I remember hearing an official from Watford saying that the loan players were more or less theirs and it would be finalised in the Summer.  Why are they under a transfer embargo and when does it end?  Have the Football League closed the loophole allowing teams to loan so many foreign players?  Are they fecked next season because I really hope so?

Do you mind if I ask so many questions?

Since we sacked holloway, he's got 2 clubs promoted. Oops

He's a finish the job man, the foundations are already there for the teams he takes up. Finishes another mans work, nearly messed up Dougie F's team. No loss to us the bloke is a clown and will be sacked come christmas!

God knows what went wrong with Ollie and Leicester.

Tactically, he's demonstrated a master class against Brighton and Watford.

Both sides rendered completely impotent by Palace and Holloway.

zolst lazco, Gabor bori, Geoff horsefield to name a few lol

I just want to say **** YOU Watford! Let's see how many of Udinese's loan players want to stay now your still in the Championship. TBH their fans deserve it after being royal ***** at Vicarage Rd in the 2nd leg. If they had won with dignity I wouldn't care but they didn't and they are ***** so I'm happy.

God knows what went wrong with Ollie and Leicester.

Tactically, he's demonstrated a master class against Brighton and Watford.

Both sides rendered completely impotent by Palace and Holloway.

He didn't today, it was two teams who were either nervy or not very good, seperated by a penalty. He played a striker who couldn't finish and Jedinak was fortunate to stay on.

He played a blinder in the semi-final but not today, it could've gone either way, little quality out there from both sides.

Archived