Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peach0000

Most dislikable team

Anton Ferdinand is fvcking shit.

Yes he is. But Collison, Noble and Tompkins aren't and neither are the other players I mentioned.

Swindon - Anyone that has tried to drive round that roundabout will know why!

lol lol

:thumbup:

Yes! I know which roundabout you mean.

Ah Langley can see where you are coming from but living 5 mins from the gate and having a bruv in law and some really good mates who are Bris City ST holders and aren't total cvnts explains my differing perspective. .....

Proper soft spot for rovers though.

Forest - think they are still one of the big boys and the embarrassing 'we don't care about Leicester' yet can't stop talking about us.

Liverpool - deluded fans, and grief addicts

Chelsea - plastic club, plastic fans

Millwall - Knuckledraggers

Leeds - deluded fans who still think they are somehow great, shite midtable championship club.

Im reminded of something.....

"What has the West Ham Academy ever done for us?..........................."

"Well, there was Geoff Hurst, Martin Peters, Frank Lampard Snr, Harry Redknapp, Trevor Brooking, Alvin Martin, Paul Ince, Tony Cottee, Frank Lampard Jnr, Michael Carrick, Jermaine Defoe, Joe Cole, Glen Johnson and of course the legend Bobby Moore - all International players".

"Right then, other than Geoff Hurst, Martin Peters, Frank Lampard Snr, Harry Redknapp, Trevor Brooking, Alvin Martin, Paul Ince, Tony Cottee, Frank Lampard Jnr, Michael Carrick, Jermaine Defoe, Joe Cole, Glen Johnson and of course the legend Bobby Moore - all International players.......What has the West Ham Academy ever done for us?"

"Well more recently, Anton Ferdinand, Mark Noble, James Tomkins, Jack Collison. There are quite a few quality players to be fair."

"So other than Geoff Hurst, Martin Peters, Frank Lampard Snr, Harry Redknapp, Trevor Brooking, Alvin Martin, Paul Ince, Tony Cottee, Frank Lampard Jnr, Michael Carrick, Jermaine Defoe, Joe Cole, Glen Johnson and of course the legend Bobby Moore - all International players, then more recently Anton Ferdinand, Mark Noble, James Tomkins, Jack Collison.....What has the West Ham Academy ever done for us??? Nothing. Twats!"

When did I eve say they did something for us!?

But if you support England then they have done a lot for 'us'.

Why the hell are they 'twats' just because they've produced players that haven't signed for Leicester!? If you haven't noticed, most of them play in the European Cup now.

I don't quite know what you're getting at.

When did I eve say they did something for us!?

But if you support England then they have done a lot for 'us'.

Why the hell are they 'twats' just because they've produced players that haven't signed for Leicester!? If you haven't noticed, most of them play in the European Cup now.

I don't quite know what you're getting at.

I guess you're not a fan of Monty Python then?

Interestingly, Cleese is a hero of mine but I've never watched Monty Python (any of them) in full.

Ah, ok. Jacnah was parodying a scene from 'Life of Brian', in which the question is posed, "What have the Romans ever done for us?".

You'll find it on You Tube if you're interested.

Archived