Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peach0000

Most dislikable team

MK Dons, but then I'd have to question are they even a real club? And of course they aren't so I suppose you can't really count them.

At the moment the club I hate the most is Watford, so very nearly succeeded through actions that I feel should've been outlawed. The worst 'cheats' in football IMO.

Dirty Leeds... Can't stand them, but also dislike Aresnal, Man Utd, Chelsea, Reading, QPR, Sunderland, Cardiff, MK Dons (the only club I would be happy to see go out of buisness and no longer exist) Hull and Sheffield united in fact most teams that aren't Leicester I hate

There was once an article in the independent on fans dislikes for other clubs.

The reporter had visited man utd v liverpool, arsenal v spurs, the old firm derby, newcastle v sunderland etc etc and traveled round the country.

In summing up his visit to filbert st.

He concluded leicester city fans seem to have a dislike for most clubs. But forest probably just edge it.

Think he was just about spot on at the time.

There's lots but i will start with newcastle, arogant and deluded fans who for some baffling reason have a superiority complex so huge that it outshines forest and leeds tenfold. There only highlight in the modern era is throwing away a 10 point lead at the top of the premier, 'love it'. I can remember on holiday once some newcastle fan trying to take the piss out of us for supporting Leicester until I pointed out that the last time they won anything his grandad would have been running around in short trousers and Middlesbrough are the most successful club in the north east recently. Don't like Sunderland either.

We all hate Leeds, (scum) dirty Leeds (scum)

Sorry but no team comes close ESP fan wise, they believe they are a huge club when they are nowhere near!

Cannot stand them or their delusional followers

I am still not sure why Leeds sing "We are Champions of Europe"?

Can we all sing that then?

North east fans (maybe exclude Middlesbrough) do seem rather cocky at times and arrogant considering their teams are some of the biggest under achievers potentially.

Harry - Being from a Luton supporting family you shouldn't like us at any point!

;)

Sheffield Wednesday for me. Because of where I'm from, obviously, most of my school mates supported Wednesday, and we were always in a relegation battle with them. I still get stick for those 1-3 and 1-4 defeats today... I do love my trip to Hillsborough though, one of my favourite away games.

Archived