Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peach0000

Most dislikable team

1. Newcastle - "best fans in the country blah blah blah". Shearer...

2. Chelsea - you are not a Euro giant you are fortunate recipients of location

3. Leeds - see Newcastle (not the Shearer bit)

4. Liverpool - oh your hand wringing and self pity is sooooo tiresome....

5. Wolves - chavs

6. Sheff U - see Wolves

7. West Ham - yo yo club with delusions of grandeur. Remind me a bit of Leicester

8. Cardiff - I live in Bristol so of course I dislike you....

West Ham by a mile.

Arrogant "We won the World Cup" "The Academy of Football" mainly Essex pricks.

I have to say though, the academy is excellent. I refer too it quite a lot.

Geoff Hurst, Martin Peters, Frank Lampard Snr, Harry Redknapp, Trevor Brooking, Alvin Martin, Paul Ince, Tony Cottee, Frank Lampard Jnr, Michael Carrick, Jermaine Defoe, Joe Cole, Glen Johnson and of course the legend Bobby Moore - all International players. Then more recently, Anton Ferdinand, Mark Noble, James Tomkins, Jack Collison. There are quite a few quality players to be fair.

Man United and Liverpool.  95% of people from my old school/college 'support' them and act like they're proper, loyal football fans, and take the piss out of Leicester... can not stand them.

Also, Cardiff, Stoke and now Watford.

Used to be Leeds, mainly in the Filbert St days when every game against them was marred by either violence or racism. This has eased off a lot in the last few years.

Not a huge fan of Spurs, media darlings for no apparent reason.

• Stoke for their Johnny-Come-Lately fans in the Premier League and god awful football.

Leeds for their unbridled arrogance and history of racism and thuggery.

Forest for living as though it's still 1981, both in terms of attitudes to the world around them and thinking they're a significant club.

MK Dons for having no legitimate right to exist.

Cardiff for embracing the change to red despite a fairly proud history as the Bluebirds.

Watford for their flagrant abuse of loopholes in loan rules and the spectacular arrogance of many of their fans.

Millwall for taking more pride in their thuggery off the pitch than their scant achievements on it.

• Stoke for their Johnny-Come-Lately fans in the Premier League and god awful football.
  • Forest for living as though it's still 1981, both in terms of attitudes to the world around them and thinking they're a significant club.

Whilst I agree with you, it does seem odd reading those two next to each other that you'd hate one club for living off past glories and hate another for revaling in current ones.

Archived