Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peach0000

Most dislikable team

Easy answer, without a doubt, Man U, there fans were ***** when they used to come down filbo, dead anti English, always trouble before and after the game, I have noticed when they play in Europe you do not see one st gorges flag, the only team that don't, hate them, but Celtic are a close second

Here we go.....

Liverpool: because when their fans invaded the pitch at the Charity Shield in 1970 and tried to take the Filbert Street end ( :blush:) one of 'em pushed my old Ma over. My Dad kicked him in the head, but that wasn't revenge enough for me. A lifetime of loathing has followed. Was so, so glad when the Manky Yanks toppled them from their 70s / 80s perch. 

Chelksi: because of the house brick that came flying through our coach window on Boxing Day in 1980 and missed me by an inch. Oh, and Ambramovich, and the Head Hunters for being total knobs but a tad hard!

Forest: for obvious reasons, but the Clough era and team had to be admired, albeit grudgingly. 

Sheffield Wednesday: for chasing me across the pitch at Hillsborough in 1970 and always giving me grief (or so it seems) when I go there to see Bournemouth play.

And now I find myself developing a tremendous dislike of Watford. I think this is an emerging theme on here?

I have to say though, the academy is excellent. I refer too it quite a lot.

Geoff Hurst, Martin Peters, Frank Lampard Snr, Harry Redknapp, Trevor Brooking, Alvin Martin, Paul Ince, Tony Cottee, Frank Lampard Jnr, Michael Carrick, Jermaine Defoe, Joe Cole, Glen Johnson and of course the legend Bobby Moore - all International players. Then more recently, Anton Ferdinand, Mark Noble, James Tomkins, Jack Collison. There are quite a few quality players to be fair.

I couldn't give a **** how many there are. It's got them no where either.... thankfully!

They are *****!

Ferdinand, Noble, Tomkins and Collison are nothing to write home about either.

My feelings toward Cardiff are weird... I loathe them but envy them at the same time...

I dislike Boro because they're boring and Norwich for being boring in the Prem... and Derby for being such a boring and dull club over the years and don't deserve such a rivalry over us...

My feelings toward Cardiff are weird... I loathe them but envy them at the same time...

I dislike Boro because they're boring and Norwich for being boring in the Prem... and Derby for being such a boring and dull club over the years and don't deserve such a rivalry over us...

Mine too. I've gone from hating them to pitying them.

Whilst I agree with you, it does seem odd reading those two next to each other that you'd hate one club for living off past glories and hate another for revaling in current ones.

Stoke are hardly setting the world on fire.

The fact they've dug up 14,000 fans from nowhere thanks to EPL football irritates me.

The fact they've dug up 14,000 fans from nowhere thanks to EPL football irritates me.

Think of the atmosphere and attendance at the KP week in week out once we get promoted compared to now... Can't blame them really :/

1. Newcastle - "best fans in the country blah blah blah". Shearer...

2. Chelsea - you are not a Euro giant you are fortunate recipients of location

3. Leeds - see Newcastle (not the Shearer bit)

4. Liverpool - oh your hand wringing and self pity is sooooo tiresome....

5. Wolves - chavs

6. Sheff U - see Wolves

7. West Ham - yo yo club with delusions of grandeur. Remind me a bit of Leicester

8. Cardiff - I live in Bristol so of course I dislike you....

Being in Bristol I hate Bristol City.

Loved it when we dicked them 4-0. Shite ground. Shite fans.

Stoke had a crowd of 15,000 two home matches before they secured promotion.

Massive.

Swindon - Anyone that has tried to drive round that roundabout will know why!

Man Ure - "United are better than England" It ends in off.

Leeds - nasty, nasty people.  With a racist under current.

Millwall - cockerney Leeds - all jellied eels and EDL

Luton - David Evans, nuff said

Archived