Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Limeade

So are we signing anyone?

Transfer window doesn't open until the first. Most managers are still on hols or just coming back and Pearson has never let known who's signing until he signs. I think we will have 2 to 3 new players with at least 7 going out

I'll probably get shot down for this, but I'd rather us go for someone with more experience than sorting out another loan deal for Keane.

As would I. Much rather have a player of our own than a loan who will leave at the end of the season, even if he turns out to be a key player for us.

Keane was shite in his last few games. But overall decent for his age and a top center back he will be.

But as people suggesting 7 or 8 out and only 2 or 3 in. I think we need more in than out. We had the smallest squad in the league last season and that and the fact we had too many young players was the reasoning for our down fall. 2 or 3 signings and another 3 loans will do

We seem to have these threads every week now :frusty:

I am under the impression we can only buy after we sell. Nigel has got a tough job on his hands, considering Beckford, St Ledger, Danns, Gallagher, Wellens etc are all on big wages and no other clubs want them. Yeah, we're stuck with them. It's horrible and it's obviously effecting NP's ability to bring in players.

Also, it's June 25th today. We've got at least another week until the transfer window opens (I thought it was just after July 1st) and other clubs aren't exactly signing players left, right and centre are they? I think the whole FFP thing has somewhat quietened down the transfer window so far, but clubs are probably looking to offload first.

it may be early yet, but the lack of players being linked to the club is strange. Are we even looking at anyone?

We saw with RDL & Wood etc that Pearson likes his business done early in transfer windows & isn't generally involved in the carnage nearer deadline day

I'd have thought we'd be hamstrung by struggling to get under FFP ceilings without some creative accounting & departures of quite a few players, but given the deals they're on it will be very hard to shift them

Getting a DoF in maybe another reason, he's going to want to meet with the management team, listen to their plans, put his own across... meet with the board, get the strategy right and get agreement from management team about best route forward.

It's pretty obvious we need a couple of quality additions, probably paid for by the departures of some highly paid non-contributing players

And given our past recklessness we're not in a position to buy, before we sell for fear of going over any ceiling

To answer your question, No we ****ing arent.

Whats our plan i hear you ask? Well, We will play Filbert in goal for Kasper who we will inevitably sell to Hull for £1 million,

Left back will be Bernie whos main tactic of shouting 'ARRRGGGGGGGGGGG' at the advancing wingers.

Centre back is Sir Nigel himself who will spend 45 games in the stand after nutting the ref, both linos and 4th official before shoving Stringers mic up his arse.

Other centre back is Steve Walsh who will come out of retirement to help save us.

Right back will of course be Jamie Vardy whos main aim will be to give away a last minute pen against Boro which Filbert will save.

Centre Mids will be the Birch who will spend more time trying to fondle his partner Vicky Vixen who will mainly try and flash at the opposition.

Left Wing Cousin Dennis

Right Wing... Jobber

Upfront will be a pairing of Peter Taylor and Junior Lewis who will eventually get arrested for indecent exposure.

Happy now?

To answer your question, No we ****ing arent.

Whats our plan i hear you ask? Well, We will play Filbert in goal for Kasper who we will inevitably sell to Hull for £1 million,

Left back will be Bernie whos main tactic of shouting 'ARRRGGGGGGGGGGG' at the advancing wingers.

Centre back is Sir Nigel himself who will spend 45 games in the stand after nutting the ref, both linos and 4th official before shoving Stringers mic up his arse.

Other centre back is Steve Walsh who will come out of retirement to help save us.

Right back will of course be Jamie Vardy whos main aim will be to give away a last minute pen against Boro which Filbert will save.

Centre Mids will be the Birch who will spend more time trying to fondle his partner Vicky Vixen who will mainly try and flash at the opposition.

Left Wing Cousin Dennis

Right Wing... Jobber

Upfront will be a pairing of Peter Taylor and Junior Lewis who will eventually get arrested for indecent exposure.

Happy now?

And still Logan can not make the starting eleven

lol

I know i'm gonna get ridiculed for this but, Birmingham have accepted £2m bids for Redmond? 

All by premier league clubs who will offer him a nice pay rise. I bet hes sitting at home thinking I hope another championship team come in for me as I would rather stay in this league than go to the Premiership....

And thats only if we had 2 million to bid on one player, which we dont. So yeah, Your probably going to get ridiculed

I know i'm gonna get ridiculed for this but, Birmingham have accepted £2m bids for Redmond? 

No that is actually a sensible suggestion, the issue people will have is the fact you've posted a topic that has been covered time and time again in the past week!

All by premier league clubs who will offer him a nice pay rise. I bet hes sitting at home thinking I hope another championship team come in for me as I would rather stay in this league than go to the Premiership....

And thats only if we had 2 million to bid on one player, which we dont. So yeah, Your probably going to get ridiculed

The promise (ish) of first team football should we offer it must be tempting, and the chance to play for team that's more than likely going to be competing for promotion?

Archived