Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Limeade

So are we signing anyone?

I know i'm gonna get ridiculed for this but, Birmingham have accepted £2m bids for Redmond? 

Doesn't matter what other teams do

It's absolutely common knowledge we need to sell to reduce the wage bill so that we're able to buy & if we're going for reduced wages I doubt we'd be in bidding wars with clubs, expect people like RDL/Knockaert/Keane rather than players touted around to everyone who we have to outbid to sign.

I thought Perch was gonna be in by now, I think we only need 3 new players anyway. And I'd rather have 3 permanent deals than any loans but FFP could stop that

Why? Cos he was rumoured to sign?

Probably never anything in that story anyway.

Transfer window doesn't open until the first. Most managers are still on hols or just coming back and Pearson has never let known who's signing until he signs. I think we will have 2 to 3 new players with at least 7 going out

You honestly thing we are going to have a squad of about 19 players?....

Don't forget we have Whitbrbread as well, as an experienced Central defender provided he can keep fit (key question!) signing Keane on loan again would imo be better off for the experience in his first spell and really kick on, we should be fine for central defensive options.

Don't forget we have Whitbrbread as well, as an experienced Central defender provided he can keep fit (key question!) signing Keane on loan again would imo be better off for the experience in his first spell and really kick on, we should be fine for central defensive options.

Nope... This is important IMO. Whitbread is ok, nothing more.

We must sign that experienced central defender to forge that defensive partnership with Morgan. Someone who's good would help.

Keane was shite in his last few games. But overall decent for his age and a top center back he will be.

But as people suggesting 7 or 8 out and only 2 or 3 in. I think we need more in than out. We had the smallest squad in the league last season and that and the fact we had too many young players was the reasoning for our down fall. 2 or 3 signings and another 3 loans will do

Yoda_SWSB.png

the twat at brizzle who turned down £7m must surely have ended it all now?

Thank to fvck that he did. Whoever they were, in hindsight they may have to go down as one of our Club's great heroes. Imagine if we had spunked that much up the wall on Maynard.

To answer your question, No we ****ing arent.

Whats our plan i hear you ask? Well, We will play Filbert in goal for Kasper who we will inevitably sell to Hull for £1 million,

Left back will be Bernie whos main tactic of shouting 'ARRRGGGGGGGGGGG' at the advancing wingers.

Centre back is Sir Nigel himself who will spend 45 games in the stand after nutting the ref, both linos and 4th official before shoving Stringers mic up his arse.

Other centre back is Steve Walsh who will come out of retirement to help save us.

Right back will of course be Jamie Vardy whos main aim will be to give away a last minute pen against Boro which Filbert will save.

Centre Mids will be the Birch who will spend more time trying to fondle his partner Vicky Vixen who will mainly try and flash at the opposition.

Left Wing Cousin Dennis

Right Wing... Jobber

Upfront will be a pairing of Peter Taylor and Junior Lewis who will eventually get arrested for indecent exposure.

Happy now?

I was with you all the way, until the bit about pairing Taylor and Lewis upfront. Surely you know that Lewis was a central defender? The idea of playing him as a striker is just plain silly. But I am very taken with the idea of Bernie at left-back.

Archived