Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Neil Warnock...

I think Warnock would get us promoted. We are a club that doesn't do things the conventional way, we have to do it the hard way. Whenever we bring in supposed good players, they never do well. We've seen it under the Mandaric era and now with the Thai's. Whenever there's been a popular choice for a new manager that's come in, they've always done badly. When Nigel was initially appointed people were appalled and he did well. When he came back most people were delighted and he's hardly been a great success. Warnock would cause outrage, disgust. It would be amazing and I actually think it'd work, in some warped way. He's like David Speedie, we hated the shit out of him and he didn't care. He got on with it and we ended up sniffing his 'arris. We protested to get O'Neill sacked, that went well. As a club we need to be embarrassed and proven wrong for us to achieve. It's the way we do it, we're the pits.

Please get rid of Nigel and please bring in Colin. It'll be magical. lol

So Warnock in, bring back Fryatt and Howard.... Sign a couple of rank average centre halves. Michael Tonge, Nick Montgomery and we are pretty much a shoe in for automatic promotion!

Plus we get some good interview ripping Mark Hughes to bits every week - bonus!

Nah...

I give Pearson one more season.

If we don't do a lot this coming season, I'd want him replaced with a younger, up and coming manager with fresh ideas and an emphasis on keeping it on the floor.

Warnock can sod off.. Hiring him would be such a backwards step IMO. He'd probably sort out the wheat from the chaff in the team, so to speak, but there'd be no vision for the future in terms of club and player development.

And you just KNOW he'd bring Clint Hill and Shaun Derry with him..

Don't forget Paddy Kenny.

With all the time wasting going on we'd finish at least 30 minutes later than normal.

That's very true .... I was thinking of the off-pitch rather than on-pitch!!

Honestly we've got one of the best pitches in the league, it'd be sickening watching it completely fvcking ruined by dated, physical football.

Pearson goes direct every now and then but he's not a complete hoofball merchant.

i feel the same.wouldnt have warnock at the top of my list but would have anyone to get rid of pearson..pearson is a clown who has failed to take the club up,blaimed everyone but himself and should be sacked..

Who has Pearson blamed?

lol

You better join the queue m8 cos we already have an entire club's payroll worth of 'in the know' trolls on 'ere. They have a combined success rate on predictions of around 3% (to put that into context, in a controlled scientific test monkeys picking options at random got it right 34% of the time), so I wouldn't count on anyone believing a word you say anytime soon, and rightly so because like the others you probably know sweet fvck all.

I can fully confirm she does. This one is for real.

I think Warnock would get us promoted. We are a club that doesn't do things the conventional way, we have to do it the hard way. Whenever we bring in supposed good players, they never do well. We've seen it under the Mandaric era and now with the Thai's. Whenever there's been a popular choice for a new manager that's come in, they've always done badly. When Nigel was initially appointed people were appalled and he did well. When he came back most people were delighted and he's hardly been a great success. Warnock would cause outrage, disgust. It would be amazing and I actually think it'd work, in some warped way. He's like David Speedie, we hated the shit out of him and he didn't care. He got on with it and we ended up sniffing his 'arris. We protested to get O'Neill sacked, that went well. As a club we need to be embarrassed and proven wrong for us to achieve. It's the way we do it, we're the pits.

Please get rid of Nigel and please bring in Colin. It'll be magical. lol

I laughed at that lol as a lot of it is true. I just don't think Warnock is the answer at all.

EDIT; Can a mod merge my posts? 4 in a row lol bad habit.

Nah...

I give Pearson one more season.

If we don't do a lot this coming season, I'd want him replaced with a younger, up and coming manager with fresh ideas and an emphasis on keeping it on the floor.

Warnock can sod off.. Hiring him would be such a backwards step IMO. He'd probably sort out the wheat from the chaff in the team, so to speak, but there'd be no vision for the future in terms of club and player development.

And you just KNOW he'd bring Clint Hill and Shaun Derry with him..

Agreed

Fans don't need to know everything that's happening at the club. I don't see why you'd benefit from such policy, other than being the first ITK before making it public yourself.

Seriously, it's tedious. You don't have the right to know, I don't, we don't. As fans of the club, purchasing a ticket or season ticket doesn't give you the prerogative to be informed first-hand.

Besides, there's so much small-time and unspectacular stuff going on behind the scenes that every sane person would probably roll their eyes in disbelief or yawn. Or both.

You're obsessed. And your obsession points in an unhealthy direction.

My INTEREST in real news from the club isn't an obsession but is a definite interest in facts.

If you're not interested in news from LCFC why do you spend so much time on a forum dedicated to it???? 

I find it more bizarre that you don't want news from the club itself and prefer conjecture on a forum that you've contributed 20803 times to .... that's obsession.

Most of us have a strong dislike of this bloke and we're not alone but I think it's time to forget about the comments he made ten years ago. If you disagree, consider how angry you'll be if QPR are able to keep their better players that they can't afford and go straight back up at the expense of us.

Yes they would. It happens 4 or 5 times a year and requires no more than an hour of time to draft, circulate and present to assorted media. That's hardly going to cause meltdown of day-to-day logistics. In a world where there has never been more communication, not communicating is not an option. Jeez - there are people at organisations a fraction of City's size who have that as their specific role. Do we not ?

Practically speaking I think you're right, what I really meant was that surely supposed serious businessmen should have better things to do with their time than to respond to what is in the main the speculative drivel and bollocks that gets espoused on this site at times. Opinions and theories are one thing but the amount of 'in the know' trolls are another.

Practically speaking I think you're right, what I really meant was that surely supposed serious businessmen should have better things to do with their time than to respond to what is in the main the speculative drivel and bollocks that gets espoused on this site at times. Opinions and theories are one thing but the amount of 'in the know' trolls are another.

Totally agree. One of those things should be to employ an effective media / communications team.

Archived