Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Neil Warnock...

Would be great, we'd have a poll on here after every game wondering what Warnock is going to blame for the result, obviously not including himself.

I'd expect West Ham and Mark Hughes to feature quite a bit.

This place would melt down!!!!

would not surprise me one little bit. Phase one: new board. Phase 2: new manager. Phase 3: new signings. As daft as it is I would not be surprised in the least.

I don't think this sounds daft at all ... This is a business and in any business if you were going to have a big reform you do it from the top down .... makes perfect sense to get the boardroom right, then phase two the management and then the personnel. Sane an rational approach to business.

As if this going to happen.  Seriously?

Colin has been twiddling his thumbs for a few months now so why would anyone wait until pre season has started to try and get him in.  Dont get me wrong, Colin is a bellend of the highest order but I do rate him as a manager.  But if the owners wanted him in then surely they would have approached him straight after the Watford game and promptly given Pearson the boot.  There is nothing at all positive in dragging this out over to pre season so why would they bother.

I cant see there being anything in this whatsoever, which probably means it will happen  :dry:

This. He did an absolutely shit job with Leeds last season, blaming everyone else but himself along the way. Yet there are many on here who'd gladly see our current manager out of the door and replaced with a useless tosser like this chap.

You're forgetting one thing though. Nobody at our club seems to have the slightest idea what they are doing. 

The only thing that gives this story credibility is that we seem to have made no plans (publicly at least) for the new season ....

There's seems to have been a total silence from the club and obviously they are sorting some big stuff that takes a while in the background - if that's new Directors then it stands to reason that you'd keep your manager until the new Directors are in place and making the decisions they are paid to do.

The Thais need to learn some media management skills if they are to run a media focussed organisation like a football club and not let uncontrolled rumour rock their ship.

Completely agree

I actually quite like the idea of Neil coming in personally.

I absolutely assure you, you will not be happy if he does.  Give it 2 or 3 months into the season, you'll be tearing your hair out.

Total footballing dinosaur, one of the worst managers we've had at Leeds in a long time - and we had Kevin Blackwell!  I have never seen worse football in my life, a real abuse of the eye.

The man is totally out of touch now, he's had it.  He needs to retire.

Completely agree

Do you think anything will happen?

I absolutely assure you, you will not be happy if he does.  Give it 2 or 3 months into the season, you'll be tearing your hair out.

Total footballing dinosaur, one of the worst managers we've had at Leeds in a long time - and we had Kevin Blackwell!  I have never seen worse football in my life, a real abuse of the eye.

The man is totally out of touch now, he's had it.  He needs to retire.

Agreed he is on the decline the Thais would have to be smoking on crack to be considering Warnock to replace NP fair enough if it is someone like Martin O'Neill but Warnock f**k me, not a good sign.

Guest MattP

Agree with most, was a time I was happy to have Warnock but the game might just about have passed him by now.

Surely there's a reason why newspapers are constantly speculating about Nigel Pearson's job here. It doesn't happen to other clubs in our division.

Yes, we're owned by people that  demand premier league football, and have a manager that has not delivered it, yet.

Yes, we're owned by people that demand premier league football, and have a manager that has not delivered it, yet.

'Demand'? If they did, he'd have been sacked the minute the Watford game ended. No smoke without fire though. I'd have thought our owners are sounding out agents, Managers etc.

Surely there's a reason why newspapers are constantly speculating about Nigel Pearson's job here. It doesn't happen to other clubs in our division.

I just think he is an easy target. They probably see him as a manager who spends millions (I know he doesn't though) at a club that should have won promotion to the PL two years ago. 

Knowing the higher percentage support Pearson... Maybe the Thais were waiting on season sale commitment before wielding the axe.

Source?

Please tell me you are not counting the poll on here as evidence of this?

Archived