Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Neil Warnock...

Leeds away last season was one of the most depressing games I've ever been to. Don't get me wrong, we were crap and deserved nothing from the game so it's not sour grapes. The way Leeds played that day was awful- time wasting from the minute they got their goal, even the ball boys wouldn't give us the ball back. Any time we had any momentum or possession, they'd foul us or go down pretending to be injured. It was a disgraceful way to play football. That's what Warnock's teams are like to play against. I don't wanna see the same thing happen here. People who are suggesting it'd be a good thing probably didn't go to Leeds away last season.

Guest MattP

With Craig Levein, David Pleat and Mark McGhee on the coaching team...

Don't forget the Walsh, Cottee, Taggart and Izzet 'pashun' dream team on the staff, we couldn't lose. Imagine the bollocking they would get if they lost. :ph34r:

'Demand'? If they did, he'd have been sacked the minute the Watford game ended. No smoke without fire though. I'd have thought our owners are sounding out agents, Managers etc.

In the context of football related speculation, yes there is.

Personally I have a lot of respect for the guy but would still prefer us to stick with Pearson, find it hard to believe as if this was true the board would be keeping it to themselves and not releasing this type of info to the media

I hate Warnock with a passion but if it means Pearson getting sacked then im all for it. Anything to get that twat out of our club!!!!

i feel the same.wouldnt have warnock at the top of my list but would have anyone to get rid of pearson..pearson is a clown who has failed to take the club up,blaimed everyone but himself and should be sacked..

Archived