Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Neil Warnock...

It would be suicide to sack Pearson and bring in Warnock.

It's such a bizarre article that I fear there could be something in it. A bit like the Redknapp stories that surfaced at the start of last season.

I feel suicide would be the best option if this actually happened!

something is not right down there. maybe they thought  a dof  would make pearson walk ?

A director of football who Pearson seems to have been consulted about before being appointed? If they had made someone like Warnock Director of Football maybe, but not when its a man with a football administration background and no management experience.

I Hope to God Warnock comes nowhere near this club...

Yet im beginning to get desperate for promotion.... I don't want Pearson to go... but I just want promotion so bad that i'd be willing to back whoever was in charge...

IF this happened I'd boycott, I wouldn't want that cvnt anywhere near our club after his actions when we went into administration.

No you wouldn't, you'd be a bit stroppy and then then concede (just like when Speedy signed for us). It's a fact of life that you and I ARE the club, not the players, managers, or directors - we were here before MON and we are still here now after the whole debacle of relegations and financial failures. We'll still be here whether we are Premiership or Blue Square. We rant and rave but we come back because it's what we are and we wouldn't have it any other way. 

Hmm.  Warnock is a twat, but then so is Robbie Savage, and we loved him when he was OUR twat.  On the face of it I would be gutted if he was appointed, but as others have said, if he got us promoted we would be singing his name.

Hmm.  Warnock is a twat, but then so is Robbie Savage, and we loved him when he was OUR twat.  On the face of it I would be gutted if he was appointed, but as others have said, if he got us promoted we would be singing his name.

Ask any Leeds fan what they thought of Warnock. Signing mostly has-beens and letting their decent player go. No thanks. I'd have wanted him 5 or so years ago but not now.

Let me tell you lot that at the end of last season I was told from a reliable person from within the club that if the owners decide to sack Pearson they wont do it straight away.

He told me don`t be surprised if they sack him weeks after the season has finished.

If they don`t sack him the owners want us in the top 2 of the table after 8 games!  If not then Pearson would be sacked!

Guest MattP

Let me tell you lot that at the end of last season I was told from a reliable person from within the club that if the owners decide to sack Pearson they wont do it straight away.

He told me don`t be surprised if they sack him weeks after the season has finished.

If they don`t sack him the owners want us in the top 2 of the table after 8 games!  If not then Pearson would be sacked!

That's what I like about our owners, they know how to make a concise decision and stand by it.

if anyone thinks pearson would walk and in doing so, miss out on a big payout then you are deluded. i mean, would you? walk and get nothing, or get sacked and count your money?

if anyone thinks pearson would walk and in doing so, miss out on a big payout then you are deluded. i mean, would you? walk and get nothing, or get sacked and count your money?

Sacked, obviously. Brian Clough always said the Leeds sacking made him rich.

Ask any Leeds fan what they thought of Warnock. Signing mostly has-beens and letting their decent player go. No thanks. I'd have wanted him 5 or so years ago but not now.

To be fair to Mr Punch he was told to sell off his best players to reduce the wage bill and bring in some needed income.

It certainly wouldn't be dull!!!!!

Would be great, we'd have a poll on here after every game wondering what Warnock is going to blame for the result, obviously not including himself.

I'd expect West Ham and Mark Hughes to feature quite a bit.

Archived