Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Football Manager 2014

Someone whack up some screenshots of Knocky, Nugent, Wood, Moore, etc.

Is Wasyl any good? Aggression 20!?

Downloading now, Will post for you mate give me however long it takes! ;)

Just looked at screenshots whilst downloading...

Disappointed by how similar it is...

Could be wrong though.

Loading my first save up now, starting as Leicester as always. Can you not buy anyone at all at first then?

No!  lol 32k over the wage budget, £0 transfer,

And players who you would like to get out Like SSL, Danns, Konch on high wages, Nobody will take them unless you put the price to £100k or less, then they ask for a wage demand that you pay them x amount per week to take a wage cut  lol

Someone whack up some screenshots of Knocky, Nugent, Wood, Moore, etc.

Is Wasyl any good? Aggression 20!?

Players you asked for...

If there is anyone else you need, let me know!!

Potentials look good, our scouts think Jeff could be a "Good premiership striker" in the future!

post-12681-0-84294800-1382095007_thumb.p

post-12681-0-54899600-1382095030_thumb.p

post-12681-0-68686700-1382095142_thumb.p

post-12681-0-02360100-1382095149_thumb.p

post-12681-0-87093700-1382095155_thumb.p

post-12681-0-15689100-1382095170_thumb.p

For anyone interested, we are losing money fast!! Needs to be rectified or need to garuntee yourself promotion, as soon as the 140m loan repayments start you need to be financially stable!

My advice - DO NOT PAY HIGH WAGES - Offer big clauses I.e 45 appearance fees, Goal scoring fees for midfielders etc.... And high agent fees.

DO NOT, stretch that bit further for players by paying over 48 months, Really not worth it in the long run.

post-12681-0-87984200-1382095403_thumb.p

post-12681-0-44740500-1382095435_thumb.p

For anyone interested, we are losing money fast!! Needs to be rectified or need to garuntee yourself promotion, as soon as the 140m loan repayments start you need to be financially stable!

My advice - DO NOT PAY HIGH WAGES - Offer big clauses I.e 45 appearance fees, Goal scoring fees for midfielders etc.... And high agent fees.

DO NOT, stretch that bit further for players by paying over 48 months, Really not worth it in the long run.

I quite like the more detailed financial reports. 

Trying to build it now! Might use a 4-4-2 but with RAM, LAM, Will let you know!

Thanks. Although I don't think my chairman at Carlisle has much patience left for me to get it right.

btw Coventry are on their third manager this season, and it's not even Christmas!

No!   lol 32k over the wage budget, £0 transfer,

And players who you would like to get out Like SSL, Danns, Konch on high wages, Nobody will take them unless you put the price to £100k or less, then they ask for a wage demand that you pay them x amount per week to take a wage cut  lol

Noticed this, sold SSL to Palace for one million and Danns to Bournemouth for 250k but have to pay danns seventeen grand a week still. I may try and sell Gallagher and Whitbread now 

No!   lol 32k over the wage budget, £0 transfer,

That's personally never bothered me. I don't expect to be adding to our financial woes before getting rid of them.

Noticed this, sold SSL to Palace for one million and Danns to Bournemouth for 250k but have to pay danns seventeen grand a week still. I may try and sell Gallagher and Whitbread now 

ADVICE!

KEEP WHITBREAD. 

absolute monster on here hahaha, I offered SSL for 500k and had no takers!! sold waggy for 500k,

Danns on a free, but I only have to pay 7k a week as huddersfield came in, Gallagher no takers even put him down to £0 lol

P.s

My formation is a 4-5-1

Couldnt sell St Leger, but he is on the game as a CDM too, so playing him there as hammond is only a CM and not an effective CDM!

Freed up 750k transfer budget and im now 32k wage to spend instead of 30k over!  Now will get a few loans in, might send james on loan and get whelan in, plus a few others!

Got no bids for Whitbread and put him down to 250k so I will keep him, he's not as good as Wes and Wasyl though? Waghorn is actually decent on here for me so may keep him

Had a 2.5mil bid for King from Hull Tigers...

Hahaha I had the same offer from hull!! I issued a hands off warning 3x so eventually just put his asking price up to 100m

And FM is an odd game... Depending on your formation different player play better than others that you wouldnt expect, 

I played with sheffield wednesday on fm for a while and Taylor/Lera/gardner averaged 8.00 between them on my formation, 

Started a leicester save, Went to see them and they averaged 6.4 haha, seen in a few places saying whitbread is a monster and he suits most tactics,

However i've not played was yet, I just know that whit is playing out of his skin!

Got it off CJS Cd Keys in the end. Same company I got BF3 from last year for about £15. You just get a steam cd key sent to you. £22.50 without beta or £24.50 with. Looks dodgy but check out their fb page as well, always does good deals and personal customer service.

P.s Everyone,

LOVE THIS  lol

Cardiff put a bid in for big wes of £1.1m 

So I rejected, 

His agent piped up and demanded that after the offer from cardiff he wants better terms for his player, I told him to **** off.

Then advised wes sacked him, HE AGREED. 

**** off Jason gray  :scarf:

Cant post a picture as I have "Exceeded my alloted disk space for attachments" 

?

Lost 2-0 first game away at Middlesbrough and I was lucky to have got that they dominated. Am I being stupid but when i go to loan someone I can't offer for them?

What do you mean mate?

Go to the player you want to loan, and a 'make an offer'

Where is says at the top on the offer menu for example 'Make wolves an offer for zeli ismail'

It says "Transfer" and there is a drop down arrow, change that to loan :)

Archived