Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Football Manager 2014

Small update on my game, 

Just been asked to attend an interview for bolton (Wycombe promoted 1st season, then predicted to get relegated given 7k to keep us up! We are in 16th and i've been approached)

Bolton have got themselves into a right state!! -£14,000,000 finances, £50,000 over wage budget!

sat 7th in league 1, 

I fancy a challenge!

BOLTON TO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!  (If I get the job)

What were your transfers first season for a poor club? On 13 I did a league 2 save with Rotherham nearer the end of FM13 and new some good buys. On this one I don't really know who to buy so will be more tricky. I did get into the top 6 in the championship on 13 mind. 

Just completed GTA (Although I do have side missions left to complete), tempted to get this tonight, however GTA would be put to one side then.

Also want FIFA but reckon I could manage to balance FIFA and Football Manager, maybe, where as for some reason I find GTA a more 'full on' game that I want to spend time on as I do with FM.

Decisions, decisions. lol

What's the current game version? 14.0?

Apparently it's 14.1.3. 

I bought this (digital download) through that Green Man Gaming and got the early BETA access key. Steam has downloaded a few updates, but when I launch the game it still says 'BETA' on the main start screen for FM and in the settings it's 14.1.1.

Anyone know how I get the proper thing/latest update? I thought it'd do it automatically, but it doesn't seem to have done. 

EDIT: sorted it, had to go onto the GMG website for the full game code, annoyed they didn't email it!

What's the current game version? 14.0?

Apparently it's 14.1.3.

I bought this (digital download) through that Green Man Gaming and got the early BETA access key. Steam has downloaded a few updates, but when I launch the game it still says 'BETA' on the main start screen for FM and in the settings it's 14.1.1.

Anyone know how I get the proper thing/latest update? I thought it'd do it automatically, but it doesn't seem to have done.

EDIT: sorted it, had to go onto the GMG website for the full game code, annoyed they didn't email it!

I didn't receive an automatic email but I contacted gmg on Thursday night and got a response back within half an hour with the code. Can't fault them really

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Had an absolutely wretched start to my career at Lincoln. Something like 8 losses in 11, and leaking like 3 goals a game on average. The squad is just massive with very little quality, and I'm struggling to find a decent tactic as there's no quality on the wings, something which I think is a problem for the real Lincoln side.

Hiring a fitness coach and goalkeeping coach hasn't helped as we only have one other coach who is now required to do all the other training areas. Should've hired a coach who could cover fitness and defending.

I don't want to get sacked :(

Had an absolutely wretched start to my career at Lincoln. Something like 8 losses in 11, and leaking like 3 goals a game on average. The squad is just massive with very little quality, and I'm struggling to find a decent tactic as there's no quality on the wings, something which I think is a problem for the real Lincoln side.

Hiring a fitness coach and goalkeeping coach hasn't helped as we only have one other coach who is now required to do all the other training areas. Should've hired a coach who could cover fitness and defending.

I don't want to get sacked :(

Best resign then :thumbup:

So, I'm about 25 games in.

Palace have brought St Ledger, Waghorn, Bakayogo and bid for Wes Morgan.

I've manager to get the top 5 earners to sign longer contracts on a lower wage and even if I don't get promoted (currently 2nd) I will comfortably make FFP.

Archived