Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Football Manager 2014

I've been playing the beta for a week or so now and have been pretty impressed. I think I'm leaning more towards Classic mode which has been improved (for me) in the following areas:

1) Much more detailed Income/Expenditure

2) Can add more countries/leagues than the three you were restricted to last year (important note - The classic mode is cross save compatable with a forthcoming PS Vita version, but if you plan to cross save on the Vita, then you can only choose the three countries when you set the game up)

LogantoManCity.jpg

I thought this was a lovely bit of business!! I nearly feel off the sofa when they placed a bid for that amount!

Hate to burst your bubble but i managed to get 500k out of Everton for Logan. They first came in with a bid of 50k, which normally i would accept straight away. Under this EPP rule i wanted to keep him as back up and he was only on £900 a week. couldnt turn down the 500k 

what is the best footie manager forum these days. i haven't played it for about 4 years and back then my forum of choice was "the dugout" is that still the number one?

getting the new FM and want somewhere to go for advice!

FM-Base probably.

what is the best footie manager forum these days. i haven't played it for about 4 years and back then my forum of choice was "the dugout" is that still the number one?

getting the new FM and want somewhere to go for advice!

I always tend to end up on the official SI games forums

Just started the demo. After 6 league games i'm sitting 5th in the table, just beat wigan the league leaders 4-1.

Bad news is i've been drawn at home to man u in the 3rd round of the league cup.

Signed macheda and briggs on loan, bentley and vicente on frees.

Got rid of st ledger and waghorn.

I'm finding it very enjoyable so far just playing standard 4-4-2, definately going to buy the full version when i get paid.

Am I playing the full game? It's in Steam and I'm pretty sure I am but I don't remember installing it...unless it was pre-installed.

Either way, sitting in 3rd. P5 W4 L1 D0

Brought in Joao Vilela for 100k, Rui Sampaio on loan and Albert Riera on loan

Got rid of SSL for £750k, Danns for £185k and Waggy for £1m and Bakayogo on loan

Am I playing the full game? It's in Steam and I'm pretty sure I am but I don't remember installing it...unless it was pre-installed.

Either way, sitting in 3rd. P5 W4 L1 D0

Brought in Joao Vilela for 100k, Rui Sampaio on loan and Albert Riera on loan

Got rid of SSL for £750k, Danns for £185k and Waggy for £1m and Bakayogo on loan

I can't get rid of anyone for love nor money...or free. St Ledger, Gallagher, Danns... Waghorn turned down Wigan for £1m. Tried to get Riera on loan, but too big money... Did get Bentley on a free though, and signed Nuge, Morgan and Kasper to new (big) contracts.

Archived