Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Football Manager 2014

QUICK HEADS UP TO EVERYONE.

If you sell players to reduce expenditure, I.e Ship out gallagher, Danns, Konchesky (Bakayogo is averaging 7.5 for me so far after 18 games) and St ledger,

You will be left with about + 50-75k wage budget, Then get some loans in to make the numbers, within a few months the board inject more money to help running costs, i've just recieved £3.5m transfer funds

QUICK HEADS UP TO EVERYONE.

If you sell players to reduce expenditure, I.e Ship out gallagher, Danns, Konchesky (Bakayogo is averaging 7.5 for me so far after 18 games) and St ledger,

You will be left with about + 50-75k wage budget, Then get some loans in to make the numbers, within a few months the board inject more money to help running costs, i've just recieved £3.5m transfer funds

P.S FFP (Financial Fair play) IS IN THE GAME. 

Loving it so far, so much to do and look at.

Running a football club should never be easy so very realistic atm.

Sort of, although the compo will be absolute peanuts now.

That's going to make this game stupidly easy if so.

Sorry to deliver the bad news...

Remember on 2013 when you approached for example The Chelsea youth with 5 star potential, they never wanted to discuss terms with you? (Which was a good thing)

Ive just approached a Chelsea youth player with 5 star potential... and got him for 800k compensation...Scouts think he will be a leading premiership star...

I hope to Fvcking god this was a stroke of luck....

Sorry to deliver the bad news...

Remember on 2013 when you approached for example The Chelsea youth with 5 star potential, they never wanted to discuss terms with you? (Which was a good thing)

Ive just approached a Chelsea youth player with 5 star potential... and got him for 800k compensation...Scouts think he will be a leading premiership star...

I hope to Fvcking god this was a stroke of luck....

Ridiculous IMO. Totally and utterly ridiculous.

How do you offer players out to everyone?

As in loans? If you mean offer players to sell or loan out, Go to the player, Transfer at the top, then 'offer to clubs'

If you are looking for loaning out players... where you click on offer to clubs, it shows the player and the asking fee you want, Just above there is a dropdown saying "transfer offer" change that to loan offer :thumbup:

As in loans? If you mean offer players to sell or loan out, Go to the player, Transfer at the top, then 'offer to clubs'

If you are looking for loaning out players... where you click on offer to clubs, it shows the player and the asking fee you want, Just above there is a dropdown saying "transfer offer" change that to loan offer :thumbup:

I'm not at home at the moment so I can't remember what the screen looks like. It seemed like you had to select specific teams at the time. I was probably being thick.

Starting as Portsmouth, don't really know where to go but favourites to win the league. Anyone found any decent frees or loans to get for lower league teams yet?

not really looked into lower league teams yet but

If they are still available...

Aaron mokoena

ricardo rocha

2 quality Cbs in that league

not really looked into lower league teams yet but

If they are still available...

Aaron mokoena

ricardo rocha

2 quality Cbs in that league

Two ex Portsmouth centre backs that were released/left because of the wages, I think he meant more Pearson-esque signings :thumbup:

Just an update,

according to football manager, Leicester are in financial turmoil, and well over budget on the FFP rules...

The club finances are 'ok'

when I took over the board wanted promotion and the finances stripped,

So it got desperate,

Out: konch

Danns

Waghorn

wes morgan (This arsehole didn't want to play for me, and averaged a rating of 6.3 in the first 15 games, he then told me our relationship had broken down and wanted to leave, still had months to play so had to let him go on a free, then replace with free transfers!!)

Nugent on loan

Vardy on loan

wasilewski

Lloyd dyer

Paul Gallagher,

After releasing/Selling all of them, we were finally UNDER the FFP and able to make some transfers for players that actually wanted to play for me/Leicester!

Signed Maynard on loan

david Bentley (free)

Nuno gomes (Free)

Dedryck boyata 170k - ABSOLUTE MACHINE, 20 games averaging 7.8

John mensah (Free)

Bobby Zamora (Free)

Jack collision (Loan)

Conor wickham (Loan)

Mohamed sissoko (free)

Then signed loads of foreign players my scouts found on free transfers

Ciro Capuano (Decent LB averaged 7.4)

Rodrigo possebon (Quite good cm averaged 7.28)

Christian lobato (RECOMMEND!! Averaged 7.58 in 21 plays Lb, Lwb, Lm, Lam)

Ruben olivera on a free from genoa (OK - Backup cm)

spent 800k on them,

Sold players for £2.7m

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After mass signings and just shaving us under FFP, It was time to make a challenge! - Or so I thought!

Turns out training is very different this year, and its very hard to keep everyone fit, and happy.

I accumulated 10 injured players in 2 months, Including.

1 broken shoulder, out for 3 months

david Bentley broken leg out for 7 months

Schlupp broken foot out for 7 weeks

Olivera out for 4 months cruciate ligament

Capuano out for 7 weeks with knee damage

and the rest are little problems but our for about 4 - 5 weeks each :)

We lost 10 out of 14 and won 1, And sat 21st,

Asked the board for more time due to injuries, they agreed,

But desperately needed players (That's when I got the loans in) + boyata and Zamora,

Since January we have gone unbeaten in 14 winning 11 (10 on the bounce) and have found the 4-5-1 to be quite effective! (Although leaky atm)

We are 6 points off playoffs with 8 games to go, and 10 points off automatic.

Safe to say this game is very different and a lot harder!!

UPDATE ----------

We beat sunderland 2-0 and aston villa 2-1  in the fa cup, then got Coventry, won 3-1

then Sheffield united, won 3-0

We are now in the semi final away to Liverpool !!

And the sh1t has hit the fan, "English fa cup semi-finalists Leicester city are believed to be the subject of a takeover bid"

"Leicester city chairman vichai wrebgoiqhrewg;ouhqerg;uoh is looking to sell the club and a local businessman could be in the frame to buy the cash-strapped club"

- Hello transfer embargo :)

Two ex Portsmouth centre backs that were released/left because of the wages, I think he meant more Pearson-esque signings :thumbup:

HAHA what was I thinking!!

- Mokoena signed for me when I was desperate for numbers at the back, only on £850 a week haha

God knows how! But we beat Liverpool 1-0!!

Completely out played, and Liverpool hit the post twice and the bar in the 90th minute, Andy king with the goal from 20 yards, De laet with the man of the match performance!

Schmeichel was unplayable!

Very lucky!

90,000 at Wembley

Wish I could upload a photo but I've exceeded my disk space for attachments on foxestalk

we had 4 shots, they had 23!

The headline being "Leicester survive to claim priceless victory" lol

Can we do it???]

Newcastle in the final, Currently 8th in the premier league, formation is working a charm

18 unbeaten and set a new championship record!

Update - Got promoted through the playoffs which I qualified for with a game to spare (21st to 5th in 5 months, very happy!) - BEAT FOREST!

Won the FA cup!! 0-0 half time, 54th minute cheick tiote was sent off playing as a Cdm, the game ended 0-0 and in the104th minute DEAN HAMMOND scored the goal to put us ahead! Followed only 60 seconds later by a zak Whitbread header!!

The club was taken over by oldhams old chairman so we are probably even poorer than before!

After winning promotion and the FA cup, I approached the new owners and asked for a new contract to which they replied NO!! Because id not done enough in my role lol

Archived