Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
newbie123

Derby away

I think the reason we don't take many to Derby is because, well... it's not a big derby.

I don't even see Derby as local rivals really, not a patch on Florist anyway. Derby are on a par with Cov (well until Cov folded)

Doesnt matter, its our second away game after Boro which isnt the best all the more reason to go to this, half an hour there (for most) hopefully a win, I dont know what else you'd want to do on a Saturday at 3pm  :scarf:

Where are people parking? Haven't been to this fixture by car for a few seasons now and the old place where we used to park is gone now. Might check footballground guide as well though, just wondering if there were any suggestions etc?

I think the reason we don't take many to Derby is because, well... it's not a big derby.

I don't even see Derby as local rivals really, not a patch on Florist anyway. Derby are on a par with Cov (well until Cov folded)

It's all about preference again isn't it. I personally think it's the bigger derby, but some might not agree. I do think the play off game added more to the game itself.

any pubs?

Yeah, check the previous pages; navigation inn etc

Where are people parking? Haven't been to this fixture by car for a few seasons now and the old place where we used to park is gone now. Might check footballground guide as well though, just wondering if there were any suggestions etc?

It's all about preference again isn't it. I personally think it's the bigger derby, but some might not agree. I do think the play off game added more to the game itself.

Yeah, check the previous pages; navigation inn etc

You can park at the navigation as well as across the road from it on the road. Free as well. Forget it if you turn up about 2pm tho

We hadn't realised they stopped selling at 3pm and I rang the ticket office just after, the lady said there were some on the gate but does anyone know if we pay as we enter or we go to the ticket office at derby? We want to get there early and buy the tickets to make sure but dont want to have to go into the ground really early and be stuck with nothing to do

We hadn't realised they stopped selling at 3pm and I rang the ticket office just after, the lady said there were some on the gate but does anyone know if we pay as we enter or we go to the ticket office at derby? We want to get there early and buy the tickets to make sure but dont want to have to go into the ground really early and be stuck with nothing to do

Some of my mates beat the 3pm deadline today and have got to collect theirs from the sub ticket office on the corner of the away end. Thatd be your best bet.

Some of my mates beat the 3pm deadline today and have got to collect theirs from the sub ticket office on the corner of the away end. Thatd be your best bet.

Ok cheers! Do you think getting to the ground about 12;45 will give us a good chance of getting tickets?

Ok cheers! Do you think getting to the ground about 12;45 will give us a good chance of getting tickets?

Id have thought so. A few of nine missed out and I offered to go and get them for them as ill be in derby before them. Had they said yeh I wouldnt have been at the ground til 1pm anyway n i assumed id be ok at that time.

what pubs are people meeting in!

I think one or two are meeting in a pub on London Road called The Navigator or something, they'll probably be one or two in The Standing Order in the city centre.

MORNING ALL READY TO GO : Baaaaaa Baaaaaaa Baaaaa Baaaaaaa

bring it on!

That's utterly embarrassing I agree although you'd like to hope it teaches LCFC and their pricing a lesson.

Us against Derby is a non-comparison support wise. I'm shocked how bad they've turned.

Point about exaggeration proven once again. :)

Archived