Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
newbie123

Derby away

In theory that means every pub could ban away fans. I know that's an extreme but realistically you could have a situation where it's difficult to find a pub that caters for you. I've no problem with an a pub setting itself out as away/home but to ban someone completely is discrimination. If they misbehave then fine, chuck 'em out, but I wouldn't stop someone who just wants to have a drink before the game.

I don't drink so I wouldn't know. Never heard of an 'away fans only' pub either but yeah again, I don't really visit pubs so I'm not really that aware of that sort of thing.

They'd never banaway fans though. They just select a couple to house us all in. Go to the navigation on Saturday as an example and you'd see why it'd be foolish for them to not allow away fans there. £'s and plenty of them.

I just bought the tickets... but I didn't get the option of where to sit? Am I going to be given a random spot on the away section or am I missing something here?

This is my first away game, bear mind. New territory this :P

We were in the Crown and Cushion last year we got there about 11am well it was a 5-20 KO slow at the start but quite good by the time we left BIG Flag on the wall ant plenty of singing

THAT'S THE FVCKER. Could not remember the name of it. Absolute class that was.

If the club request 4,000 and only sell 2,000 they have to pay for the unsold seats still.

Yeah totally understand that and from that point of view, makes sense.

But for a 3pm Saturday game at Derby, im surprised we're not comfortably selling 4,000 plus. We would if it was Cov or Forest

Archived