Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
newbie123

Derby away

I literally have never judged a pub on the quality of the building/presentation/drink etc... it's the crowd that makes it, and if we had a crowd in a local pub in Leicester like the one at Derby last year, I'd be saying it's one of the best in England.

I do like the Counting House though. That can be excellent.

I literally have never judged a pub on the quality of the building/presentation/drink etc... it's the crowd that makes it, and if we had a crowd in a local pub in Leicester like the one at Derby last year, I'd be saying it's one of the best in England.

I do like the Counting House though. That can be excellent.

Exactly, The Flying Scotsman in London is an utter dive, it doesn't even have a bog just one urinal yet we always have a quality night there.

A couple of my mates dislike certain pubs because they serve beer in plastic glasses. I personly couldnt give a toss

Exactly, The Flying Scotsman in London is an utter dive, it doesn't even have a bog just one urinal yet we always have a quality night there.

A couple of my mates dislike certain pubs because they serve beer in plastic glasses. I personly couldnt give a toss

Different for me, not a big drinker and as I'm always with the Missus would rather sit down and chill before the match, probably get a bite to eat too. Save all my energy for the game!

Now, obviously it's better to do that in a nice pub rather than a dump.

Different for me, not a big drinker and as I'm always with the Missus would rather sit down and chill before the match, probably get a bite to eat too. Save all my energy for the game!

Now, obviously it's better to do that in a nice pub rather than a dump.

No I know mate. I'd also be worried if she enjoyed the flying scotsman!

Ah ha.

;)

Am I the only one who is outraged that there is not a price for young children?

Should be set age categories at every ground, no changes. I like our one personally which we also do to away fans:

Adult

OAP

Under 22

Under 18

Under 10

Fair to me

Should be set age categories at every ground, no changes. I like our one personally which we also do to away fans:

Adult

OAP

Under 22

Under 18

Under 10

Fair to me

i remember when i turned 13 i went from being £1 - £6 to £15+ every game which is a lot for someone who can only get a paperound

Adult

OAP

Under 22

Under 18

Under 10

Fair to me

Agree with this, very fair that is.

I need to try the Flying Scotsman lol heard so many stories.

My mates are going but i cant make it. Gutted. Does anyone know if they ask for id, as they bought under 18 tickets even thought they are 19. They do look 15 though!

If they look '15' as you say they do, then I very much doubt ID will be asked for.

You've all been asking for Saturday 3pm games, now we have one right on our doorstep against the Sheep who put it right in our faces after they beat us last year, atleast 3000 cmon!

The special one will be there.

Archived