Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
newbie123

Derby away

Derby County

Football League Championship

Saturday 17th August

Kick-Off: 15:00

We have been allocated an initial allocation of 2788 for this fixture.

Ticket details are as follows:

Adults: £29

Seniors 65+: £20.50

Under 18s: £16.50

Selling Arrangements

Priority booking Period No1 (PB:1)

Tickets for this fixture will go on sale on Monday 5th August @ 9am to Season Ticket Holders who have 10+ credits

(All Tickets are subject to availability)

Priority booking Period No2 (PB:2)

Tickets for this fixture will go on sale on Wednesday 7th August @ 9am to Season Ticket Holders who have 5+ credits

Priority booking Period No3 (PB:3)

Tickets for this fixture will go on sale on Friday 9th August @ 9am to all Season Ticket Holders

Priority booking Period No4 (PB:4)

Tickets will then go on General Sale for this fixture on Monday 12th August @ 9am

N.B. Any supporter purchasing Concession tickets will be required to show ID at the turnstiles. If a supporter fails to show ID at the turnstiles, they may be asked to upgrade their ticket to a full Adult before entering the stadium.

Fox Travel

Fox Travel coaches will depart from King Power Stadium at 12:30pm

Season Ticket Holders

Adults/Under 22s: £15

Seniors 65+//Under 18s: £13

Non Season Ticket Holders

Adults/Under 22s: £17

Seniors 65+/Under 18s: £15

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/away_tickets/#FKJIY871AjIVFYUs.99

How soon after the game finishes do the Foxes Travel buses normally leave? I need to be back in Leicester by 6.30 so just wondering if I should drive/train otherwise.

Straight after, should think you would be bk at 6.15-630 latest

What does it mean by 5 points and how do I find out how many I have?

It's quite simple really and fully explained on the OS.

You get one point for every away game you attended last season, now you have to add all those points up from last season and you'll get a total, that is how many points you have.

If you have run out of fingers counting, my advice is take your socks off as you have ten more digits there to count.

Then look at the away games page on the OS and it will tell you how many points you need for each day of sales.

Have you remembered how many points you have? Great, now you can see what day you can buy an away ticket. ;)

It's quite simple really and fully explained on the OS.

You get one point for every away game you attended last season, now you have to add all those points up from last season and you'll get a total, that is how many points you have.

If you have run out of fingers counting, my advice is take your socks off as you have ten more digits there to count.

Then look at the away games page on the OS and it will tell you how many points you need for each day of sales.

Have you remembered how many points you have? Great, now you can see what day you can buy an away ticket. ;)

To be fair some people like me don't always use the season ticket, Sometimes you just go on general sale and pay for a ticket...

Archived