Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
newbie123

Derby away

Will the train be more expensive if we don't book in advance and buy them on the train?

No.

£10.20 without a railcard, £6.80 With. Saturdays are off peak so it doesn't matter.

me and my cousin are going tomorrow. im 14 and he is 13 and we both look it. we will be asked for id and if so what forms?

I highly doubt anyone will be IDed, let alone a 14 year old. What do they expect you to do? Whip out your passport?

Selling 2.5k of proper loud support is better than 4k with half of them as fair weatherers. Anyone know how far back row H is? Hoping to stand and not be told to sitting down by an angry woman as I was last time despite everyone else in the stand being on their feet.

Near the back mate

Well spread the word 11:30 at the standing order!

The train fare is ridiculous to derby costing me £30! So what time train is everyone catching?

Get a return from Nuneaton to Leicester and a return from Leicester to Derby. Works out at about £20 if I remember rightly.

Prices from Nuneaton are disgraceful. £9.30 from there to Narborough, 15 minute journey as well.

The train fare is ridiculous to derby costing me £30! So what time train is everyone catching?

I live near Nuneaton and think if you go via Tamworth it will be cheaper, Buy a return to Tamworth and Tam to derby return. I would like to go now but not got a ticket.

Get on the East Midlands train line website, like Bert said £10.20 return.

Edit: Apologies didn't see you were getting the train from Nuneaton.

Thought most were off to The Navigation on London Road?

Even if noone on here said they were going there it'll still be rammed trust ne.

Unfortunately I shan't be there and I'm unable to disclose the oub i am going to lol

It turns out most of our lot are now coming. There's abiut 15 in all. They'll all be in the navigation.

Does anyone know if they'll sell on the gate?

You're right people do want things handing to them. Its quite easily instructed when you first register but people have registered as a new user and expect the system to work.

I just dislike it as you have to pay a booking fee on every ticket you buy even if you're getting 3 or 4

lol I realised how dumb a question the above sounded when our website said its 32 quid on the door. Just gone back to check it and its now been changed to all ticket, no on the gate prices and it also says they're only on sale til Friday 3pm.

Try calling the club, give them a sob story.

I've got mine its for my mates. I've emailed the fanzone, hopefully Jim will pull his finger out in the morning. It's not a case of a sob story. They've advertised something.

Edit whilst writing this Jim has rang me. Derby had asked to take them off sale. There's 200 left but they're not advertising the fact they are stil on sale on the gate tomorrow

I've got mine its for my mates. I've emailed the fanzone, hopefully Jim will pull his finger out in the morning. It's not a case of a sob story. They've advertised something.

Edit whilst writing this Jim has rang me. Derby had asked to take them off sale. There's 200 left but they're not advertising the fact they are stil on sale on the gate tomorrow

Archived