Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Toffee_Fox

Shane Duffy

Huge shout when we have only four senior pro's who play centre back, one of whom is 20, and we're playing 3-5-2. Do you have next week's lottery numbers?

A shame that some absolute chair legs like yourself still continue to knock the fella. He's provided the info he knows and is one of the few that doesn't hide behind some twatish username to create an air of 'mystery'. 

A shame that some absolute chair legs like yourself still continue to knock the fella. He's provided the info he knows and is one of the few that doesn't hide behind some twatish username to create an air of 'mystery'.

lol

Bert doesn't need you to fight his battles. Not that he's in one.

Did you think we weren't going in for another CB? Honestly?

Probably not, you were too busy spoiling for a fight.

Who is hiding under some 'twattish username to create mystery'?

Unless your name is Toffee Fox, my name is ttfn and his name is Roger (like Ronaldo, just the one name) then everybody.

Unless your name is Toffee Fox, my name is ttfn and his name is Roger (like Ronaldo, just the one name) then everybody.

Okay I admit it, my real name is Deirdre McBurrows. I just wanted to fit in :( 

Very happy if this comes on. Remember seeing Duffy play 2/3 years ago in the Europa League for Everton and was very impressed with him back then. Surprised he's not kicked on since really but I'd be over the moon with this, big potential.

Archived