Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Toffee_Fox

Shane Duffy

Since when does that meaning anything? by all means Baines is a reserve England LB, means nothing, the Irish manager is hardly known for picking the right team, a league 1 midfielder gets a game ahead of Darron Gibson.

Since when does that meaning anything? by all means Baines is a reserve England LB, means nothing, the Irish manager is hardly known for picking the right team, a league 1 midfielder gets a game ahead of Darron Gibson.

That is his song at Everton

Do the Everton fans turn up at the development games to sing that to him or do you chant it at first team matches? I like it a lot. Hope the lad signs, heard great things about him. Send us Ross Barkley as well please!!!

Do the Everton fans turn up at the development games to sing that to him or do you chant it at first team matches? I like it a lot. Hope the lad signs, heard great things about him. Send us Ross Barkley as well please!!!

It gets an airing every time Get Lucky comes on when you're out in town and sloshed. I have no idea if they sing it at games, though. 

Barkley's expected to make the step up this season after a few seasons being "the next big thing" then a few loans last time out. Doubt he'd be interested in another Championship loan move. Be interesting to see if he lives up to all the hype he's been given or not. 

Barkley won't go anywhere this season, him and John Stones will be the two to keep an eye on based on pre-season, neither looked out of place against Juve/Real and Valencia so fingers crossed!

Also why are loads of people tweeting him saying they can't wait till he joins and they are buzzing he is signing lol nothing is that far, quite a few clubs want him on loan, Leicester are one of them, atm that is as far as anything has gone.

Barkley won't go anywhere this season, him and John Stones will be the two to keep an eye on based on pre-season, neither looked out of place against Juve/Real and Valencia so fingers crossed!

Also why are loads of people tweeting him saying they can't wait till he joins and they are buzzing he is signing lol nothing is that far, quite a few clubs want him on loan, Leicester are one of them, atm that is as far as anything has gone.

John Stones pen against Juve was a thing of pure beauty

Comes with the same credibility as Michael keane and has impressed on other loan spells. Can't be bad. + I would much rather have Duffy than miquel who we were linked with purely because he understands the English game and has football league experience. Good loan signing imo.

Looks like Miguel is having a medical according to Fourth Official - perhaps we're in for both of them?

Cant see us getting both. Id rather have duffy tbh. Although i do like that idea of a duffy morgan miqual back 3.

Archived