Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Birmingham Match Thread

Birmingham commentators: "They (us) do spend money and are one of the big spenders in the division at the moment"

they talk shite without facts like last weeks sun had pearson as being the biggest spender to now spending the least lol

Any updates greatly appreciated as I can't receive the streamed commentary and just have Fotmob on mobile that only gives goal updates. BBC live text is always so far behind as well :(

Basically every shot is being made to sound in by Ian stringer. In reality each one has ended up flying over the bar :P

This is the problem a lot of us had at the start of the season. I just can't see our team scoring many goals, compare it to teams like watford and forest, can't see how were going to push for promotion unless we get a shit load of 1-0's.

Although I guess with FFP we were always going to struggle to get a good goalscorer.

Hopefully now I've stated this we'll score 5 in the 2nd half and I'll look like an idiot....again.

This is the problem a lot of us had at the start of the season. I just can't see our team scoring many goals, compare it to teams like watford and forest, can't see how were going to push for promotion unless we get a shit load of 1-0's.

Although I guess with FFP we were always going to struggle to get a good goalscorer.

Hopefully now I've stated this we'll score 5 in the 2nd half and I'll look like an idiot....again.

But would you care ?

Archived