Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SmithyFox12

Carlisle(A) pre-match thread

Kasper
              Moore  Whitbread  Miquel
De Laet                                   Bakayogo
                   King      James
                      Knockaert
                Waghorn   Futacs

Bench: Logan, Konchesky, Drinkwater, Vardy, Marshall, Dyer, Nugent

Will never happen but id like to give Futacs a run out, everyone has written him off but what chance has he had? and I rate Waghorn, especially effort so again it'd be nice for him to have a run out.

Its going to be one hell of a journey but im quite looking forward to this even with some fringe players in i still think we should have enough to beat carlisle (not meaning to sound cocky or over-confident) but ill go for 3-0 city - roll on tuesday ! A question for any of you thats been before how long (roughly) does it take to get there ?

Its going to be one hell of a journey but im quite looking forward to this even with some fringe players in i still think we should have enough to beat carlisle (not meaning to sound cocky or over-confident) but ill go for 3-0 city - roll on tuesday ! A question for any of you thats been before how long (roughly) does it take to get there ?

Your looking at around 3 and a half hours allowing for a piss stop.

No disrespect mate but i think Carlisle would take us to bits with a squad like that, I couldn't see us scoring goals with squad like that.

I disagree. Carlisle have shipped 14 goals already this season. 

I feel this is the moment to give Conrad Logan a game. Just for fun

Give Kasper a bit of a break as well, though I know Logan won't play an now that's been said Kasper will probably get injured and we'll be stuck with Conrad Logan!!!

Exactly the reason to turn em out in the cup is to get them the chance to score. I wouldn't give two hoots if we lost in this cup. League is much higher priority and not worth risky injury for something we unlikely to win anyway.

You do realise we have won this cup 3 times in our history?

Few of you have included Sesay and Taft - probably best you watch the Utube highlights of the U21's v Chelsea where you will see some pretty horrific defending in a 5-1 defeat - these lads are no where near ready

In the same highlights you will see Fuctas missing the barn door from a variety of distances .....

Hopper and Cain might have a squeak of making the squad

-------------------------------------Kasper--------------------------------------------

--------------------Moore--------Whitbread---------Miquel-------------------------

Marshall-------------------Danns------------Drinky---------------------Bakayogo

--------------------------------------Knockaert-----------------------------------------

------------------------------Wood--------------Waghorn

Few of you have included Sesay and Taft - probably best you watch the Utube highlights of the U21's v Chelsea where you will see some pretty horrific defending in a 5-1 defeat - these lads are no where near ready

In the same highlights you will see Fuctas missing the barn door from a variety of distances .....

Hopper and Cain might have a squeak of making the squad

Didnt realise Marko Buttocks played in that game. Maybe we should download his showreel from that game and send it to Alan Young every time he says, 'Why dont we give the boy Futacs a go?'

Archived