Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Whip around

It seems like the biggest problem people have with Pearson now is those trainers, I think they are mentioned in every thread now...

So can we have a whip around and all chip in to buy him a new pair, we could have a vote on the colour, style and brand.... Once he puts them on we are gaurenteed promotion!

So who's in?

Does he ever wear a shirt tie and trousers? Never seen him dressed smart

I personally like it when managers wear the training shirt etc. Save suits for Wembley.

But he's always wore his white trainers, even in his first spell here, I don't get what the fuss is. 

I personally like it when managers wear the training shirt etc. Save suits for Wembley.

But he's always wore his white trainers, even in his first spell here, I don't get what the fuss is. 

Classy and better mangers like Sven Goran Eriksson wouldn't wear trainers 

I wonder how many will bite

Didn't he make some comment about 'clowns' last season when he got some stick from the terraces?

I thought that was the reason he was referred to as 'coco' and why people keep mentioning his large shoes.

The idea that people hate due to his trainers, or only refer to his trainers because they 'hate' him is ridiculous.

something to hate on

In what world does that make sense?

Archived