Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Charlton Match Thread

Not saying I disagree but the fans are paying to Watch and he's being paid to play.

True enough. Money shouldn't come into it though. If someone is flipping you shit, you should be able to flip it back.

He's not doing himself any favours by doing it though, whatever his reasons or the rights and wrongs of it.

Yeah, thanks largely to the nonsensical part of our fanship (every club has them) who believe paying for a ticket grants them the automatic freedom of speech and opinion while taking it away from the players they're watching.

I guess that's what I think.  A couple of goals from him isn't going to make me think he has played particularly well this season.  Just shut up and play well. 

It's not like he's been copping a massive amount of flack during games from our fans.

He is a gentle soul with the heart of a poet. Cut him and does he not bleed?

Oh who gives a shit how Danny Drinkwater celebrated scoring a goal for our football club that actually gives us a chance of getting something from this game. He could moon the away end for all I care every time he scores as long as he keeps doing it.

Christ, why do all our players hate the fans?

Because the only vocal fans are the negative ones so the players probably think we all hate them.

He's entitled to cup his ears. If you're gonna cry about it, go book an appointment to have your balls cut off and change your name to Mary.

Because the only vocal fans are the negative ones so the players probably think we all hate them.

He's entitled to cup his ears. If you're gonna cry about it, go book an appointment to have your balls cut off and change your name to Mary.

Then he should be ready for some boo boys in the future and man up himself

What a delicate set of players we have.

Except you don't know the reason why Drinkwater is cupping his ear but I can see the delicate little cherubs our fans are.

I could name 1 or 2 reasons...

Pay me what their on, and I would take the stick when I played bad, and take the admiration when I played good, but would always have a smile on my face, and wouldn't be insulting to fans that have sang their hearts out, like they have today.

I guess that's what I think. A couple of goals from him isn't going to make me think he has played particularly well this season. Just shut up and play well.

It's not like he's been copping a massive amount of flack during games from our fans.

Exactly this. I don't think he's copped anywhere near as much abuse as other players, who just get on with it.

It can't be nice being abused by pissed up morons from the stands, but I really don't think that happens with Drinkwater. He seems to get off fairly lightly.

The only criticism I see of Drinkwater is on here and it's hardly of the mouth-foaming variety.

Archived