Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 14 Official Thread

Yeah will be in this week update it's either tomorrow or Friday along with our new tactic. Basically replicating the way we play in real life. Drinkwater individual stats been improved.

Mahrez was in the squad last week but wasn't named on sub bench for some reason :/

I updated my squads on monday hoping to get Phillips & Marhez in the squad and only Phillips was there? Marhez not in the Le Harve squad either. 

Anybody know why he's gone? 

you can search him and he play for no one..

but if you transfer him to Leicester it says you can't because you need a minimum of 17 outfield players. 

Anyone else have about 90% of the goals they concede from crosses?

I like to think I'm pretty good defensively, but there's no chance you can stop an opponent from crossing the whole game.

As soon as it's whipped in, it's 50/50.

Anyone else have about 90% of the goals they concede from crosses?

I like to think I'm pretty good defensively, but there's no chance you can stop an opponent from crossing the whole game.

As soon as it's whipped in, it's 50/50.

Yes thats all people do online go down the wing and cross it i hate cant stand people who play like that.Like you know matter how good i am defensively there always score from crosses,that and corners as well.

Yes thats all people do online go down the wing and cross it i hate cant stand people who play like that.Like you know matter how good i am defensively there always score from crosses,that and corners as well.

Im guilty of that sometimes, I don't just play with the sole aim of getting the ball to my wingers and running all game long but if there's space i'll do it. My main style lately is just scoring screamers with Trochowski from 40 yards.

I know it's not the correct thread but it's relevant. I only play ultimate team. I have a Serie A squad at the minute, with 50-60% Columbians. I have J. Martinez up front with Victor Ibarbo. Martinez is incredible at heading....therefore when El Sharawy(sp) breaks free down the line.....I'm obviously gonna whip it in to Jackson! He bags almost every time.

But considering I'm playing squads a lot stronger than mine, squads that will set you back a few hundred thousand coins anyway, I think I'm doing alright.

Played against sides with Robbem and Ronaldo a few times and still won.

Ibarbo is a bargain for any Seria A team!

I try to play a passing game and pull people apart I'm disciplined with the ball though should I have to play it around my back four to draw the opposition in I will. I never use the 'big' teams either on FIFA. I always use Leicester.

I've found a formation that yes, you could say its sweaty/bad kid for doing so.

FORMATION: 3-4-1-2

Schmeichel

Moore Morgan Schlupp

De Leat Drinkwater James Dyer

Knockaert

Vardy Nugent

Yes. That's correct Schlupp at centre back. De Leat & Dyer as wing backs, Knockaert through the middle.

Mentality: Ultra Attacking. I always start this way, allows De Leat & Dyer to push up really high.

Had this result yesterday chuffed

BDD49707-388F-4769-8DBB-20B0DDCE766D_zps

I've changed Leicester settings on FIFA so it should hopefully replicate our attacking and defending in real life should be on this update.

Ashley, if we were promoted to the premier league. Do you think it would be likely that any of our current players would get a 75+ (Gold) Rating?

Schmeichel will be I should imagine a few will more into 70s then I suppose it goes on who we sign :)

Also I think that James should have better stamina than Drinkwater and think that Morgan should have better tackling than Konchesky. Mahrez 4* Skills.

On what grounds should Mahrez have four stars? I haven't seen anything from him at Leicester currently to see him warrant it. I'm struggling upgrading City players in the minute however I've found a lot of evidence to back up my case now

On what grounds should Mahrez have four stars? I haven't seen anything from him at Leicester currently to see him warrant it. I'm struggling upgrading City players in the minute however I've found a lot of evidence to back up my case now

Errr he has a fancy foreign name!!??

Do divisions actually mean anything? I've had three consecutive relegations and still can't buy a win - and I'm not shit at the game one bit.

Can't see myself getting FIFA 15. Every single version is one step forwards two steps back.

Invited a load of mates around yesterday to play a tournament as a fun afternoon. Everyone came round and I turned the game on to start the tournament to find out they have removed the tournament feature off of the PS4 version of Fifa 14.

What the hell is that all about?  :blink:

http://fifasoccerblog.com/blog/ea-explain-tournament-mode-omission-fifa-14-ps4-xbox-one/

Although there are rumours that they removed it because they are going to be releasing a Fifa World Cup 2014 game, ie. get people to pay for that instead of creating their own tournament World Cup in Fifa 14

http://fifasoccerblog.com/blog/ea-explain-tournament-mode-omission-fifa-14-ps4-xbox-one/

Although there are rumours that they removed it because they are going to be releasing a Fifa World Cup 2014 game, ie. get people to pay for that instead of creating their own tournament World Cup in Fifa 14

It wasn't in 13 either.

Archived