Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 14 Official Thread

Shit like this lol

GfzFuy3.gif

I see that he has took break-dancing to a new level.

Doing Manager Mode

10hk4z4.png

As you can see the LB area needs improving

Sound like your transfer budget are quite generous! Did the board offered you a high budget in Career?

I see that he has took break-dancing to a new level.

Sound like your transfer budget are quite generous! Did the board offered you a high budget in Career?

Its my second season and i just got promoted to the premier league, I got 6 mil in prem+5mil as i requested.

I think I had 6mil in the championship 

Got cropped big style 1/3 the way into the penalty area; gave me a free kick on the edge of the area.

:xmasunsure:

:xmasangry:

I was clean through on goal and for hacked down, free kick awarded and I bloody got booked haha the refs on this are dire.

Although I did score the free kick with Konch which was a 90th minute winner

Is it just me, or are the following true?

1) FIFA doesn't understand the notion of a deflection when it comes to awarding throw-ins and corners / goal kicks.

2) In online seasons, the opponent matching is shit. Fair enough, sometimes you're going to get caned - but the whole idea of matching players of a supposedly similar ability is to make it worth playing?

I was clean through on goal and for hacked down, free kick awarded and I bloody got booked haha the refs on this are dire.

Although I did score the free kick with Konch which was a 90th minute winner

Funny you say that - in the game I just played, I conceded a foul and their bloke got booked!

My Fifa 14 keeps on crashing and sending me back to the homepage. I get to select seasons mode, then go to play match, then it just kicks me off the game and back to the dashboard.

Anyone heard of this happening to anyone? I can't really find a solution online for it.

The matchmaking online is pretty stupid. The amount of times that I play in our home kit and get matched up with Middlesborough's away kit, which is also blue...

THIS A THOUSAND TIMES OVER.

I've started picking Nantes. You end up against half the Championship and these are easily better than Leicester.

Got it for Christmas, played it a lot with mates at uni but not had a blast on seasons or online until now, fairly decent.

I love it when you first start out in divison 10 or whatever it is playing the absolute pits of FIFA haha so easy

Had a really annoying glitch today, on career mode, i was winning the spanish super cup 4-0 in the 90th minute, i got a free kick, went to take it quickly, it wouldnt let me, then the controls wouldnt work, the freekick couldnt be taken, and the ref wouldnt blow for full time, meaning i had to restart the console and do the match all over again!! Anyone else had this glitch??

Had a really annoying glitch today, on career mode, i was winning the spanish super cup 4-0 in the 90th minute, i got a free kick, went to take it quickly, it wouldnt let me, then the controls wouldnt work, the freekick couldnt be taken, and the ref wouldnt blow for full time, meaning i had to restart the console and do the match all over again!! Anyone else had this glitch??

no.

Anyone want to offer any improvements to me for Leicester players(realistic ones). Please don't comment on overall ratings THEY MEAN NOTHING. individual ratings do, comparisons to other Championship/Premiership players are welcomed.

Lloyd Dyer won't be going any higher than a 90 sprint speed even though he should be.

Vardy will be upped as will Liam Moore.

Anyone want to offer any improvements to me for Leicester players(realistic ones). Please don't comment on overall ratings THEY MEAN NOTHING. individual ratings do, comparisons to other Championship/Premiership players are welcomed.

Lloyd Dyer won't be going any higher than a 90 sprint speed even though he should be.

Vardy will be upped as will Liam Moore.

Nugent Penalty upgrade?

apart from that, it seems spot on  :thumbup:

Already a 78, do you think it should be higher?

81? he was on 78 before he actually took a penalty properly and considering he only missed 2 out of 10? this season.

Schlupp defence increase? 

Already a 78, do you think it should be higher?

Wasn't it quite high before this season which was odd considering he'd never taken one then,

Anyway I think Drinkwater should have most stats upped slightly, in particular attacking ones.

Also I think De Laet should get a small pace increase.

Archived