Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 14 Official Thread

Just got this today had 2 games in seasons as leicester won both 3-1 really liking the feel of the game so far not played last gen version so wouldn't know what it felt like and why do our fans always sing premiership you're having a laugh? even when we're not against an english team lol

The only thing that's bugging me at the minute is when I press L1 to change player it often gives me a player I don't want, especially when defending.

Started a playing career with Billy Kee and already made my international debut in a friendly.

switch off auto switching. easy to get used to and it tends to selct the players you want

Ashley was right. This is a hell of a lot better on Next-Gen consoles.

What was the difference?

everything. ball physics, detail, players movement, makes ps3 versiin look like an adavnced beta

Ashley was right. This is a hell of a lot better on Next-Gen consoles.

Told you all. The FIFA we play on 360/PS4 is the version of the next gen consoles, current systems don't have the capability to play it though. It will only get better. Believe me.

Some of the things EA have in the pipe line is unbelievable.

Told you all. The FIFA we play on 360/PS4 is the version of the next gen consoles, current systems don't have the capability to play it though. It will only get better. Believe me.

Some of the things EA have in the pipe line is unbelievable.

I don't agree ash. Graphically.. absolutely. Continuity of the game, yep. But the gameplay is essentially the same as the 360 for me. Turning circle of an artic lorry. A lot of middle of the park ricochets, and it seems like they've completely eradicated any kind of pace in the game too. Centre backs constantly catching up with the quickest winger in the championship is just unrealistic.

It may be more realistic to the real life game of football, but sometimes real footy games on the Tele are boring as hell, I just think they've taken a lot of the fun out of actually playing football on a console.

I'll stick with it, bit it's still getting tiresome even on the xbone.

I've played over 400 games on clubs (mainly CAM or further back) and only yesterday did I manage to score my first hat-trick. In a cup game after 24mins i'd already bagged two and my teammate agreed to help me get it, so from there it was a mixture of him feeding me or me being stupid and shooting from 30-40 yards. I got it in the 55th but we drew the game 3-3 cause we conceded a last minute equaliser which didn't particularly bother me at all. I had 25 shots in 90mins, ended up targetting 30 by the end of the 120.

120th minute, still 3-3, on 29 shots, I get the ball from roughly 40 yards out

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/profile/media/XBOX/mouldybillybear/2014/video/179161930

The ultimate hit and hope shot, my shots were getting worse then my player pulled that out. I screamed. In total we had 37 shots lol

Needs some ps4 friends haha bring-the-rukus is my psn id if anyone ever fancies a kick about

Whats your psn?

Scored an absolutely disgusting goal with Gotze yesterday. Will upload it when I remember how to.

lol same with Eto not really sure how to upload it though.

infact I've found it qualitys not great though

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=259634220860719&l=2037604965855643911

FIFA 14, wtf is this... I can't find a good player because they decided it would be a good idea to give you rubbish transfer kitties and remove the overall stat when scouting for players. I'm relying on a load of rubbish scouts to find me players... what is this...

Quite genuinely had a player sent off yesterday with a case of mistaken identity. One of my players slid in on the opposition, then another of my players walked on MY player that was lay on the floor. He made absolutely no contact with any of the opposition. Straight red. It wasn't even annoyingly bad it was ****ing hilarious.

Quite genuinely had a player sent off yesterday with a case of mistaken identity. One of my players slid in on the opposition, then another of my players walked on MY player that was lay on the floor. He made absolutely no contact with any of the opposition. Straight red. It wasn't even annoyingly bad it was ****ing hilarious.

Walkers do you have a replay of this?? lol

Played someone last night with my Championship team, i went 2-0 down and decided to bring Grant Holt on

He scored 5 goals in 12 minutes on his debut :)

I also got SIF Suarez last night, i'm about to sell him. 

900K!!!

FIFA 14, wtf is this... I can't find a good player because they decided it would be a good idea to give you rubbish transfer kitties and remove the overall stat when scouting for players. I'm relying on a load of rubbish scouts to find me players... what is this...

I have a career going with Accrington, im literally too scared to sign anyone with my pittance, so I loaned in dodoo

Archived