Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 14 Official Thread

FINALLY getting the hang of this game now.

Southampton at the moment but i do have the millionaire take over perk.

so manage to sign to tidy players Including bale and Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Also.. just accepted the Belgium job aswell.. there squad is incredible. so young aswell!  

lol this is absolutely laughable. Four stone wall penalties turned down in one game, my shots going nowhere near where I aim them and my keeper cocking up easy shots. The game is so rigged and I can't believe there's anyone who thinks otherwise. These advantages have got to stop because it's ruined the entire online series.

Few more improvements made with Leicester Players.

Kasper upgraded now 74.

Dyer 92 Sprint Speed.

some others cant remember all of top of my head though!

I just came on to show my appreciation for whoever is responsible for the improvements made to the leicester team. Might just be me but some things i noticed while playing tonight

Nugent. Better face and runs like the nuge

Vardy. Scored a very vardy like goal and asking him to press with r1 is like watching him on telly

The whole team completely swamps the final third and generally looks lively. Improvements made across the whole team.

Thanks very much.

I just came on to show my appreciation for whoever is responsible for the improvements made to the leicester team. Might just be me but some things i noticed while playing tonight

Vardy. Scored a very vardy like goal and asking him to press with r1 is like watching him on telly

The whole team completely swamps the final third and generally looks lively. Improvements made across the whole team.

Thanks very much.

No problem :)

Thanks very much.

No problem :)

Just combined three of my teams to make a proper whore team consisting of: (silver) (3-5-2)

Karnezis (La Liga)

Cala (La Liga) (scores goals from corners for fun)

Baloy (Mexico) (tall hench bastard)

Perez (Mexico) (90 pace)

Trochowski (La Liga)

Polanski (Bundesliga) (Both insane shooters)

Sanchez (Mexico) (93 pace)

Cedrick (La Liga) (94 pace)

Quintero (Mexico) (Strong, quick, powerful)

Thievy (La Liga) (Strong, quick, powerful)

Riascos (Mexico) (Small but strong, quick, powerful)

Now my chemistry was 67, not gonna moan as I was expecting players not linking up as well and such. However none of this happened.

Frankly if i'm in a funny mood, if Trochowski has space 35/40 yards out I will shoot. Yesterday all his shots were pee rollers. No power whatsoever. Same with Thievy. Same with everybody really. I played with my La Liga side only and everything was fine again. So is the reason for this bollocks down to chemistry? If so that is ridiculously retarded.

Just combined three of my teams to make a proper whore team consisting of: (silver) (3-5-2)

Karnezis (La Liga)

Cala (La Liga) (scores goals from corners for fun)

Baloy (Mexico) (tall hench bastard)

Perez (Mexico) (90 pace)

Trochowski (La Liga)

Polanski (Bundesliga) (Both insane shooters)

Sanchez (Mexico) (93 pace)

Cedrick (La Liga) (94 pace)

Quintero (Mexico) (Strong, quick, powerful)

Thievy (La Liga) (Strong, quick, powerful)

Riascos (Mexico) (Small but strong, quick, powerful)

Now my chemistry was 67, not gonna moan as I was expecting players not linking up as well and such. However none of this happened.

Frankly if i'm in a funny mood, if Trochowski has space 35/40 yards out I will shoot. Yesterday all his shots were pee rollers. No power whatsoever. Same with Thievy. Same with everybody really. I played with my La Liga side only and everything was fine again. So is the reason for this bollocks down to chemistry? If so that is ridiculously retarded.

Chemistry is a funny beast, fuks everything up. Even things like that which it should have no bearing on. 

Chemistry is a funny beast, fuks everything up. Even things like that which it should have no bearing on. 

Wasted my afternoon away making an African team, consisting of Senegal, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Nigeria and Ghana. Tried to get the best possible chemistry by putting a Senegal front 2, a Cameroonian central midfield, a LM/LCB Ghanian, a RM/RCB Nigerian and a GK/CB Ivorian. Absolute and utter waste of time. Quite confident my theory was right.

Took two hours to build, then 45 seconds to sell two games later.

Oh and then to sum it up, I beat a guy 18-1 (he took the lead..) but when I went 4-1 after 30mins he just disappeared. As I went to leave the game I froze. Gave me the defeat lol

• 2 weeks later...

just had the most infuriating fifa experience of my life

must win game in seasons, game starts and its horrifically laggy, like worse than ive ever played with

long story short its 2-2

despite the god awful lag the game could genuinely have been won

suddenly in the 80th min a banner pops up and informs me that "you have been disconnected because you are not controlling your player"

EA disconnected ME because of lag that wasn't my fault.

Ashley as the only person im aware of that works for fifa do you have any idea how such a **** up occurred??

just had the most infuriating fifa experience of my life

must win game in seasons, game starts and its horrifically laggy, like worse than ive ever played with

long story short its 2-2

despite the god awful lag the game could genuinely have been won

suddenly in the 80th min a banner pops up and informs me that "you have been disconnected because you are not controlling your player"

EA disconnected ME because of lag that wasn't my fault.

Ashley as the only person im aware of that works for fifa do you have any idea how such a **** up occurred??

Lags not my area mate I do graphics and edit players and teams. I could ask for you though if you like

Archived