Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 14 Official Thread

Career Mode troubles!!!

First season I win the league having signed Carrasco (22 Chilean), Verstrate (19 Belgian), Mbemba (19 Belgian) and Guidetti and Miyachi on loan.

Expectation for Prem is mid-table and I signed Allan (22 Scottish), Jay Rodriguez, Jussi Jask as Kasper left and Wickham on loan. Knockeart courted by Dortmund amongst others due to him playing off the striker and being top scorer, everything going swimmingly.

Didn't want to win the league (2nd at that point) so dropped some points hoping to claim Europa Lge.

January comes so I ask for funds and promise Europa Lge. I signed players on pre-contract agreements - Forlan and Giovincco and a new GK.

SACKED!!

2 points off Europa Lge with 8 to play in my first prem season. Career over.

What a pile of utter shite. You should be able to build teams, be allowed to get relegated and bring a team back up!!

Completely spoilt the game!

Career Mode troubles!!!

First season I win the league having signed Carrasco (22 Chilean), Verstrate (19 Belgian), Mbemba (19 Belgian) and Guidetti and Miyachi on loan.

Expectation for Prem is mid-table and I signed Allan (22 Scottish), Jay Rodriguez, Jussi Jask as Kasper left and Wickham on loan. Knockeart courted by Dortmund amongst others due to him playing off the striker and being top scorer, everything going swimmingly.

Didn't want to win the league (2nd at that point) so dropped some points hoping to claim Europa Lge.

January comes so I ask for funds and promise Europa Lge. I signed players on pre-contract agreements - Forlan and Giovincco and a new GK.

SACKED!!

2 points off Europa Lge with 8 to play in my first prem season. Career over.

What a pile of utter shite. You should be able to build teams, be allowed to get relegated and bring a team back up!!

Completely spoilt the game!

Are you special ?

It's your own fault for not wanting to win the league !

My Fifa 14 keeps on crashing and sending me back to the homepage. I get to select seasons mode, then go to play match, then it just kicks me off the game and back to the dashboard.

Anyone heard of this happening to anyone? I can't really find a solution online for it.

No, but I get it quite a lot where it won't leave the pre-match training thing, or where it leaves the training and the crowd noise appears but the match doesn't load. Have to restart the game.

No, but I get it quite a lot where it won't leave the pre-match training thing, or where it leaves the training and the crowd noise appears but the match doesn't load. Have to restart the game.

It sorted itself out in the end. Cheers.

Just got the Everton job and I'm expected to win the league and the cup, how the fvck am I supposed to do that with shite like Kone up front??

Kone is actually ridiculously good on that game.

Now that I have been playing FIFA 14 for a while, I can appreciate how good it is. I think all FIFA hate I read on here as well from the real world is bit harsh. I find it refreshing that I actually have to consider how I control the ball and consider my options. I find playing on it actually improve my performance in real life football. Do anyone else also notice this?

I do get all hate for glitches though.

Anybody got any idea why my PS4 Fifa14 gameplay has started to feel heavy? My players sluggish and turning with/without the ball like tanks? Was really smooth felt 'next gen'...now just feels like I'm playing ps3 version on a ps4....and getting angry lol

I'm going for all PSN trophies on this. I need help with 'On your way' achievement- anyone play Pro Clubs that I can sign for frequently?

foxes talk fc has been founded, lots of people interested...no one signed up though. come on ft ers lets get a club going!

Where's Gary Taylor-Fletcher on the PS4 version? Are there any squad updates on this version yet? Am I missing something...?

if you're playing career mode, make sure you selct the use latest updates option. hes there for leicester. npt bad either.

foxes talk fc has been founded, lots of people interested...no one signed up though. come on ft ers lets get a club going!

if you're playing career mode, make sure you selct the use latest updates option. hes there for leicester. npt bad either.

Got him.  Weird it's not in the edit section but when you start career or kick off he appears...  Still getting the hang of the PS4 and FIFA on it.  So far, I likey!!

My virtual pro accomplishents percentage has been resetted. Annoying as hell considering that I spent ages building it up and I don't have anyone to play with on pro clubs regularly to build it up again.

Ashley, is this a known fault?

My virtual pro accomplishents percentage has been resetted. Annoying as hell considering that I spent ages building it up and I don't have anyone to play with on pro clubs regularly to build it up again.

Ashley, is this a known fault?

Are you on XBOX ONE/PS4? I may know the problem.

Just played my first seasons game on PS4 and I'm in division ten, I think ohh shit as I'm matched against Palermo as us. It was an unconvincing 7-0 away win for me with a Frenchman having a chipped penalty saved lol.

Ash, I'm expecting a few big jumps in the stats after Jan. Vardy has to have the speedster attribute and generally up a few points and same for Lloydy, who's strength needs to be upped a lot. Isn't it 30 something atm?  lol

Ash, I'm expecting a few big jumps in the stats after Jan. Vardy has to have the speedster attribute and generally up a few points and same for Lloydy, who's strength needs to be upped a lot. Isn't it 30 something atm? lol

Vardy 84 Sprint Speed.

Lloyd does need his strength upped I agree.

Archived