Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cincinnati Fox

Yeovil pre match Jibba Jabba

I was reading, on another thread, about Neville mouthing off about how we were going to get Neil Lennon in as manager last summer.

If this was a real possibility then Lenny must be really gutted it didn't happen, I mean, just look at tonights fixtures..... :o

I am really torn as to whether it would be better to continue with our home style and use an unchanged 442 or whether to play it a little tighter and bring James/Hammond in for Knocky and go with a 433.

Pearson's tactics seem to be much improved this season, so I trust him with whatever he decides to go with.

They've got to be one if the smallest clubs to ever be in the championship, fair play to them on getting here though.

Nah, if you cast your mind back, there were this bunch who played in Sky Blue and used to give it the big'un... i forget their name.  :ph34r:

Archived