Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cincinnati Fox

Yeovil pre match Jibba Jabba

I would be tempted to go 532 again, I know we have had success with 442, although it required a formation change to win on Saturday.

Kasper

RDL Moore Wes Was Schlupp

Drinkwater King

Knocky

Vardy Nugent

(on phone so can't format it all nice)

If they sit back we've got 7 players on the pitch that can break them down and create something, plus the aerial threat from set pieces, but if we come under pressure the wing backs can drop back Vardy, knocky and Nugent can alternate as the wide outlets and we are looking pretty solid.

Simple enough to change to 442 by bringing on Konch for a centre back.

Totally disagree. We're at our best playing 4-4-2 so why change it?

Konch and Dyer were 2 of our best players Saturday as well so you cant drop them

Konch and Dyer were 2 of our best players Saturday as well so you cant drop them

Of course you can, horses for courses, Dyer is always better at home, and he would be a great player to bring late on if we need a goal. 442 is going ok, but it took a tactical change to breakdown Barnsley, and didn't work for long periods against Blackpool, we really need to get away from this idea that just cos something worked at home to Barnsley it will work away at Yeovil. If I'm honest I know fvck all about Yeovil, but they will expect us to line up 442 and will set up for that. We need to be flexible tactically and with personnel otherwise we are going to get 'found out' again and have all of our young players suffering burn out at the same time, as happened last season.

I'll sub in Konch for Schlupp though and bring dyer on around the 60 minute mark to freshen things up. How's that sound?

Think back to last season. We stuck to 4-4-2, got found out and then flopped massively...

To be so rigid and not change when it may be necessary to depending on the game could again find us out.

Definitely play Konch and Maybe play Dyer left of a front three in a 4-3-3?

It's difficult to pick our team now which must be a nightmare for the manager. A good thing though, wouldn't you agree?

I admit i've said we've tried the 3-5-2 already and it doesn't seem to work but tomorrow i think we may need it, it's going to be one of those games where it will be physical so we will need as many in midfield as possible.

Team-

Kasper

Moore

Morgan

Wasilewski

De Laet

King

Hammonds

Drinkwater

Konchesky

Vardy

Nugent

Bench: Logan, Miquel, Schlupp, James, Knockaert, Dyer & Taylor-Fletcher.

Thoughts? 

Behave yourself, boys!
Statement issued by Leicestershire Police:
Fans attending Leicester City football home or away matches are being reminded it is illegal to possess or use a flare or smoke grenade at a football match.

Fireworks, flares and smoke bombs are common in foreign games, and an increasing number have been used at games in England this season. However, anyone using them here faces prosecution.

Chief Superintendent Geoff Feavyour, a police match commander at the King Power Stadium said: “The use of flares in grounds can be a real problem.

“No one with any understanding of the Bradford disaster wants to see flames and smoke in a stadium. It can cause worry or even panic, and at Leicester this season we've had an injury where a flare has become too hot to hold. They simply are not designed or safe to use in crowded areas.

“It is against the law to have these items at a football match. Anyone found with these devices will face arrest and prosecution, which could lead to banning orders as well as fines or jail.â€

One man has been arrested this season on suspicion of possessing one of these devices. He is currently on police bail while further enquiries are carried out.

Amazing that they've not even scored at home this season. I'm hoping we're not typical Leicester tonight and be the first to concede and lose there. We should beat them but they're no pushovers, there's only Derby that steamrollered them.

I'll be happy with a 1-0 win from a tricky trip

I'd play 3-5-2 tonight. Although Yeovil aren't necessarily to be feared, we've not won away since we stopped playing wingbacks. I know that we were only seconds away from beating Blackpool but by all accounts they could have been home and hosed before half time as we were muck.

I'd keep it tight and the longer Yeovil are frustrated the better it is for us as they've not won or scored a single goal at home and their fans will be impatient. Plus I want The Beast in.

Schmeichel

Morgan

Beast

Moore

De Laet

Hammond

Drinkwater

King

Konchesky

Vardy

Nugent

Subs: Knockaert, Taylor-Fletcher, Dyer, James, Logan, Miquel, Wood/Schlupp

I'm torn between dropping Knockaert and playing either Hammond or Vardy. I think Knockaert could have a lot of success as the attacking midfielder but i'd like Hammond in there tonight to keep things ticking over. Vardy doesn't deserve to be dropped and badly needs a goal to further his excellent season. Tough one.

Archived